Bunk/Trundle Bed: Have you ever slept in one?

I've only recently found out what a trundle bed is.

Image for post Bunk/Trundle Bed: Have you ever slept in one?
58% Bunk 4% Trundle 21% Both 4% None 13% Other
Sofias avatar Jokes & Humour
7 28

I've slept in one with my sister when we were kids.

We used to have a trundle bed in the guest bedroom, but I never slept on it.

I'm pretty sure I've slept in a bunk bed a few times, when I went away on a trip as a child. I don't have a clear memory of it, though.
For some reason I thought trundle beds were really cool, but I don't recall ever getting to sleep on one.

Way back when I was enlisted...

I had a trundle bed when I was a teenager when my stepsister came to live with us for a while. I kept it and even took it with me to my first apartment away from home.

I can even one up ya. When our family went to music festivals when I was a kid I slept in a hammock/cot that would hang above the seats in our VW bus

looks up in dictionary
I don't think so. At least not that I remember. :P

@primeiro looks up in dictionary I don't think so. At least not that I remember. :P

Eheheheh xD I had the same reaction when I read the word. I used Google Images though :D

@Sofia Eheheheh xD I had the same reaction when I read the word. I used Google Images though :D

xD Good move. I used Google too, but not Images. It roughly went like this:
Googles "trundle bed"
stares at the random search results
googles "trundle bed meaning"
Ahh.
repeat for "bunk bed meaning"

@Sofia Lool xD Images are faster :D

Yep. :P And can be a lot more effective too.

I guess a lot of literature would be less than 10% its current size if they just showed a picture instead of using long paragraphs to describe a scene. :P

@2791640

Didn't know about that one. Was it comfortable?

@2791656

Hmm, you reminded me of the time I was in the scouts, and we would sleep on the floor, with a sleeping mat and a sleeping bag. It doesn't seem that it would be comfortable, but with a jacket as a pillow, I slept just fine.

I'm an only child but I had a bunk bed when I was a kid, for friends or family who slept over.

I liked sleeping on the top bunk, and I also like those beds where the bottom part is a desk. Looking back, I probably could have used that since my bedroom wasn't very big.

When I was a kid,I slept in a bunk bed.My brother slept on the bottom.

I've slept in a bunk bed, I always slept on the top one.

@DandyDon I've slept in a bunk bed, I always slept on the top...

Hahahaha xD I slept on the bottom one. I always feared that would happen.

Bunk beds

Anonymous