+6

From hate Trump posts to the retaliatory posts, seems one person in particular is ruining this site with her obsessive, non stop hatred of the legally elected president. ONE person, ONE liar, ONE hypocrite is responsible for the hate, prompting the retaliation. Maybe EVERYONE should flag, report, and take out this TRASH. Amirite?

Problem solved. All members flag & report these posts as "offensive, making the site look bad", and deactivate her. Is one lying, hypocritical, obsessed, mentally ill troublemaker worth the destruction of OUR beloved Amirite?

https://media.giphy.com/media/BmgBRaw1GH0MU/source.gif
3 16

ONE? Wouldn't it be amazing if really only one person, liar and hypocrite was responsible for the hate filling the site? What a dream.

You don't like hate around here? Well, aren't you precious trying to act like you're not part of the problem and that you're even remotely interested in fixing it. The description you just gave fits most of the recent anonymous posts and some others I have seen. Strangely enough, only one member (for what I've seen) is getting any backtalk for it. Funny how that works, isn't it?
What a joke.

@Sofia ONE? Wouldn't it be amazing if really only one person, liar and hypocrite was responsible for the hate filling the...

Have to correct myself - I've seen a few other members speak up against the problem from every side. Good to be wrong.

Here's my idea: you should stop being a pansy and accept that not everyone likes bigoted morons like Trump.

Then block 'em and be done with it.

No one is forced to interact with anyone else, they choose to.

Is it me?

@VicZinc Is it me?

For what I understood... it's always you?

How absolutely absurd. dhat smilie