Do you have a good relationship with your boss?

Did you ever had a boss that you just got along with? Or not?

65% I do 0% I did 12% I was /(have) always (been) the Boss 6% Not even close (Now or Before) 18% Other
Sofias avatar Religion
9 22

Through the years, ive had both terrible bosses and wonderful bosses.
I always prefer...no boss. That has worked best for me as ive grown older.

@2791811

A good employer knows that their success is based on their employees success

Sometimes I want to strangle him, and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual, but we get along.

Yeah. He's a good person.

Well my current bosses I am. I've had some of the worst employers in the past and some of the worst subordinates. Ey, why is it that retail produces some of the worst employers and coworkers? Fast food I understand, horrible people is part of the system, but for big time retail it's stranger.

These days i enjoy my current job system, and i've survived a few management changes and quartely layoffs. (Also a gang fight last month in the parking lot! (If you could call it that anyway.)) Some people warn you not to be friends with people at your job, but hey it saves me from being entirely miserable.

@Tanor_Faux Well my current bosses I am. I've had some of the worst employers in the past and some of the worst subordinates...

"Some people warn you not to be friends with people at your job..." - well, that is an advice I will gladly dismiss if someone offered.

I have become very close to one of my previous coworkers. She changed jobs, but we still see each other on our time off. I share a room with one of my coworkers and other two live in the same building, 5 seconds away. I would actually have to try to not be friends for that to happen.

I'm recently retired, but still in close touch with the three professors/scientists I worked for over many years. They were the best ... like family.

@2792189

Fair enough.

We've never got into a fist fight....so yea, good.

@Sofia That's a low standard...

Okay...let me rephrase that.

"Sometimes I want to strangle him, and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual, but we get along".