-11

Voter Fraud is rampant methinks and perhaps it is time to block anon votes

anonymous trolls are constantly attacking posts on this site making the agree disagree thing entirely irrelevant. Why are anon people even allowed to do this? I think they abused the privilege

Image for post Voter Fraud is rampant methinks and perhaps it is time to block anon votes
TomboyJanets avatar Internet & Apps
3 29

I remember this happening since the first time I joined the site. The targets make it pretty clear who's doing this. Why the administration keeps it available when it's only used to be abused is beyond my understanding.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +5Reply

if you logged out to anonymous disagree and you know it clap your hands

and thus the prophecy is fulfilled

@2791956

oh I'm wearing it as a badge of honor now! Like I said every anon disagree on my posts counts as an agree to me

I agree. I don't have a problem with anon posts because I can decide whether I want to comment on it or not. I don't care anon voting, but it's not my site. We are here for free and it is not owned by the participants. It's sort of comical when you look at the voting on this post with 20 anon disagrees. It doesn't just distort the numbers, it makes them totally meaningless.

I am in 100% agreement with you on this point Janet.

@Budwick I am in 100% agreement with you on this point Janet.

Thanks bud! It's always nice when we can agree because I think you're very intelligent and have many interesting posts

Watch this post get spammed for the evidence it'll happen

Janet if you know a way to block anon posts and votes please post it surely everyone would love to drive the anons out by simply never seeings or hearing from them

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Janet if you know a way to block anon posts and votes please post it surely everyone would love to drive the...

I wish I did. I hope they will at least give us the CHOICE to not accept anon voting/commenting in our own questions right?

They should rename this site: "Anonirite". Because a-no-one is right. :P. Or perhaps the 'rite' they refer to is, the masonic ritual of which they accept their templar knights with.

@TomboyJanet more like red lyrium templars :P (dragon age)

More like delirium templars :P Some people drink too much on here methinks...

@Tanor_Faux More like delirium templars :P Some people drink too much on here methinks...

How does one get drunk when their drunken persona and sober persona are one and the same?

@TomboyJanet How does one get drunk when their drunken persona and sober persona are one and the same?

I dunno, Tanor seems high all the time since I am his persona :P but that's just all that electricity he has. But, then again, high electrical activity is common in geniuses so yanno.

I mean if they're boring when drunk, I wonder what they are sober.

@Tanor_Faux I dunno, Tanor seems high all the time since I am his persona :P but that's just all that electricity he has. But...

usually drunk republicans yell loudly and use the word BALONEY a lot and act like rich twats who own five bmws

@TomboyJanet usually drunk republicans yell loudly and use the word BALONEY a lot and act like rich twats who own five bmws

I dunno, I owned a BMW once and a Alfa Romeo and i use baloney :p it must be in teh beer then. What do they drink? Bud? Coors? Guinness? :p I mean I usually drink either Sam Adams or Blue Moon, roughly two of the only beers in the world i like. I usually just drink 15$ wine heh.

@2791923

whoa retro!!! The colors man!!!

@2791874

I'd rather have anon posts than a ton of throwaway accounts. Some posts are funnier/make the post better when they're anonymous