Why does Sarah Sanders always look like she hates everyone ever?

Talk about a DEpress conference! Has this beyotch ever cracked a smile?

Image for post Why does Sarah Sanders always look like she hates everyone ever?
TomboyJanets avatar Technology
3 74

I think people who judge a persons character, or worth, based on their looks, better hope that people don't judge "them" that way.

This comment was deleted.
@2792055

HAHHAHHAAHA he got you good and that's a terrible comeback that tells us nothing

@2792024

OHHH HO HO the shoes on the other smelly unwashed foot with warts now

@2794738

So You love putin then right? you love our enemy?

@JustJimColo I think people who judge a persons character, or worth, based on their looks, better hope that people don't judge...

If I was judged on my looks people would think I'm a goddess!

in all serious though. I mean you represent a president you supposedly think is good the least you could do is smile

Progressives judge, and expect to be judged, only by the progressive party line, whatever the party line for the day might be. Check with CNN or MSNBC.

Anything else is strictly verboten, or else Antifa will come and set you straight.

Because the press and Liberals are rude to her.We're you ever
ushered out of a restaurant, cause the owner didn't like who you
worked for? I must say she behaves like a lady.

"Always"?? hmm smilie

@Bingo449 "Always"??

She's a strong lady. She always treats people with respect.
But she never gets any.

@hootowl She's a strong lady. She always treats people with respect. But she never gets any.

I have rarely seen a progressive who respects anyone who disagrees with the progressive party line.

And of course, it makes perfect sense; anyone who disagrees with a progressive must necessarily be evil, or at best, "deplorable".

She does look offputting when she is talking to the press. But it's not like a friendly exchange with those people either. Ha!

I think she is a jewel and is doing a great job. You really don't want to put the lefty females up against Sanders, do you? Hateful sourpusses is the very description of the lefties.

First they gave us a bimbo now its washed up goth girl level gloom. for a businessman he sure doesn't know how to pick a good sales rep

@2792474

Sorry I didn't read your post it was too long my tiny liberal brain cant handle so much intellectual and stirring poetry as your masterful thesis there.

Take a look at her father, he has the same sour look.

@2792481

Actually, you are right, what I meant to say, and should have said, is that Sarah Sanders has the same build and genetics as her father. She can't help it that she got his genetics. I should have left off the last snarky comment of "same sour look".

@2793022

Yeah, whatever Gronk, that's quite some rant.

@2793041

Coming from the queen of long winded rants.

Sarah Sanders, not related to Bernie Sanders and definitely not a Jewish Carpenter, though she could sand down a house with that face. :p

@2792031

And, what does either have to do with what function she actually performs? She is a spokesperson for the White House. I understand that you have problems with what Trump does. But, how does Sarah impact that?

@2792485

Personally, I think Hillary is even uglier than Sarah, both inside and outside. Hillary should never been the nominee in my opinion.
Unless the Democrats can come up with a candidate in their 40s or 50s and probably from the Midwest and a moderate, Trump stands a good chance of being re-elected in my opinion.

@2792031

yours isn't either.

@2792393

I'm surprised she still has a job, since Trump is focused on good looks, sexy women and clothes.....and she does not fit the bill.

@2792630

I don't know how she can live with herself for lying about Trump every day. Her being a preacher's daughter looks like she couldn't sleep at night. But money talks.

Have you noticed his staff have been very quiet today after Trump's fiasco with Putin yesterday? He's a disgrace to all of us. Putting Putin before his own intelligence agencies is treasonous in my opinion.

Even the Speaker of the House is speaking out against him.

@2792678

I guess she wants to keep her high paying job.

I agree....the Republicans need to take a strong stand against Trump before it's too late.

@StarzAbove I don't know how she can live with herself for lying about Trump every day. Her being a preacher's daughter looks...

I thought her father was an ex-governor of some little state. If he is also a preacher, it must be some sort of cult that he leads.

@Flrdsgns I thought her father was an ex-governor of some little state. If he is also a preacher, it must be some sort of...

Ex-governor of Alabama.

Have you noticed people are commenting how bad others are for telling the truth about Sara's looks, but are fine with the president mocking a disabled reporter. Hypocritical to say the least.

Because a bunch of wretched bitches and assholes are always asking her stupid questions.

Some people on this post are upset because others are talking about Sara's looks and how cruel that is, but are fine with the president mocking a disabled reporter. Hypocritical to say the least.

If you worked for a boss like the orange one, and try to clean up his act with her lies, you'd be sour all the time too.

Janet - Are you SURE we should be judging people on their appearance?

Or, maybe if you have something substantive - you could talk about that.

@2792029

I did, I upvoted the most popular comment that derided the post.

Next?

"Has this beyotch ever cracked a smile?"

Yes, she has... even laughed out loud sometimes, maybe if a CNN or MSNBC propagandist said something extraordinarily stupid. biggrin smilie