-18

Posts that look like that don't make your political point look very appealing. The Stalker-Troll is on the lowest rung of human society.

To clarify I was watching a dateline to catch a predator video and referring to the dumb excuses he had for being there. I made no mention of whatever the hell this bat is talking about clearly she is off her rocker. When you claim feminists are extreme and psychotic then do this, you not only dropped your point you stepped on it and broke it too.

Image for post Posts that look like that don't make your political point look very appealing. The Stalker-Troll is on the lowest rung of human society.
TomboyJanets avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
4 10

This makes you look like a hypocrite now doesn't it? Yes lets address this double standard.

is the read more part. Not that it clarifies anything at all. I'm still baffled. I just posted a comment with two words...actually one word repeated technically...and got this gem. should I mount it on my wall of shame?

It's nothing to be surprised about, you will make arguments, win arguments and lose arguments. Don't get frustrated over it and never resort to insulting people because that will just make you look worse.

@Sunny_the_skeptic It's nothing to be surprised about, you will make arguments, win arguments and lose arguments. Don't get frustrated...

I'll leave the insults and slandering to the trolls, they are good at it. lol Must have been taught in grade school as to how to be mean and vindictive. You think?

@StarzAbove I'll leave the insults and slandering to the trolls, they are good at it. lol Must have been taught in grade...

In that case I mean that using insults in a debate only lowers a person's own position. As a favorite cartoon of mine said -
" Hostility is the calling card of weak intellect."
Someone who uses insults does so because they cant think of anything better and lose their temper.

@Sunny_the_skeptic In that case I mean that using insults in a debate only lowers a person's own position. As a favorite cartoon of...

You nailed it Sunny. Yesterday people using insults against others, mainly me, are exactly as you described. They have no basis for their arguments so they revert to name calling, and they go on the attack. It was a disgrace to all of us what the bullies did yesterday. I wonder if they are proud of themselves today and if their families would be proud of how they acted on this site. Setting a very poor example for their kids/mates/ or live ins.

@StarzAbove You nailed it Sunny. Yesterday people using insults against others, mainly me, are exactly as you described...

I can't comment on that since I havent been here a lot for the last week so I cannot talk about a situation I'm not familiar with, I usually stay away from amirite drama. In any case hostility anywhere just spoils things for everyone.

Anonymous