Trump once again puts himself before America. God, when will this nightmare end?!

Trump made an ass of himself AGAIN, this time with Putin. Nice to see an American president take the word of the kremlin over his own appointed intelligence officials. Didn't think I would live to see the day when an America President throws America under the bus. Hmmm.... and I thought he ran on "America First". Guess what Trump, the douchebag you are cozying up to is responsible for the death of one British citizen not to mention the attempted murder of two others. Your lover is also responsible for the backing of Syria's brutal dictator. The one who gave you the election hacked into our 2016 elections, has had journalists jailed, and opponents killed. Not to mention being from a country that has been behind the murders of AMERICANS. Fuck you, Trump, and all of your worthless wimpy supporters.