Trump once again puts himself before America. God, when will this nightmare end?!

Trump made an ass of himself AGAIN, this time with Putin. Nice to see an American president take the word of the kremlin over his own appointed intelligence officials. Didn't think I would live to see the day when an America President throws America under the bus. Hmmm.... and I thought he ran on "America First". Guess what Trump, the douchebag you are cozying up to is responsible for the death of one British citizen not to mention the attempted murder of two others. Your lover is also responsible for the backing of Syria's brutal dictator. The one who gave you the election hacked into our 2016 elections, has had journalists jailed, and opponents killed. Not to mention being from a country that has been behind the murders of AMERICANS. Fuck you, Trump, and all of your worthless wimpy supporters.

People & Celebrities
3 111
@2792401

2 genders, in mind or body....yep.
2 scoops...will melt before i could ever eat it.
2 terms....highly unlikely.

@2792509

That's all any of can do.

@2792859

Oh chance. That is so much more than sexist. :[
I dont think you hate women. I dont think you have respect for liberal women.

This comment was deleted.
@2792508

Dont you mean dennis?

He threw America under the bus....and proved that he's a traitor. It's time the Congress stepped up to the plate and got rid of this treasonous jackass.

Yes...trump is an idiot. For sooo many reasons. An embarrassment, certainly. But let's hope that his supporters are misguided and blinded by their support of an agenda. As much as i oppose that agenda, they oppose mine.

@Carla Yes...trump is an idiot. For sooo many reasons. An embarrassment, certainly. But let's hope that his supporters are...

He's a traitor and anyone that still supports him after what he did to America today, aren't thinking clearly.

He didn't make America great, he made Russia Great!

@StarzAbove He's a traitor and anyone that still supports him after what he did to America today, aren't thinking clearly...

America has always been great. And he didnt make russia great. They are a drowning nation. Putin is desperate to have sanctions lifted. I think he has been building this fire, stick by stick, for a long time. And i would wager that he is truly surprised that it worked.
They both are ego driven and narcissistic. And, like people full of themselves do, they both made fools of themselves.
As for his supporters? I am perplexed by them.
I understood fiscal conservatism. I understood religious conservatism. I understood the idea of conservative family values. I understood the desire for smaller government. I understood the hard line on dictatorial countries. I understood law and order.
What happened to those people? Where'd they go?

@2792512

No, trooper. I think you are buying into the deep state conspiracy theory that has been being pushed. Pushed precisely so you will mistrust their findings.

@Carla No, trooper. I think you are buying into the deep state conspiracy theory that has been being pushed. Pushed...

I mistrust them when they write messages that clearly indicate bias against the president and then deny that what they wrote was biased.

If I had written comments such as those about certain members of this community - I would have been DA'd - the ultimate punishment for Amirite. The double standard doesn't wash anymore.

@Budwick I mistrust them when they write messages that clearly indicate bias against the president and then deny that what...

So..all of law enforcement should have no political opinion? Non thinking robots. Granted...whathisfunnyname should not have been expressing his opinion or using his govt phone on govt time for personal reasons. That doesnt spell conspiracy. If he wanted to tank trump, he would have released the info he had. He did not.
And i see attacks here almost daily, bud.

@Carla So..all of law enforcement should have no political opinion? Non thinking robots. Granted...whathisfunnyname should...

He never released the information before the election be he and his ilk never, never dreamed that the voice of the American people would be heard and that he actually would be elected. That is the only reason he didn't try to tank the election. They all thought is was in the bag for that self anointed woman. They will never allow this to happen again but we are enjoying it for the time being.

Yeah, Carla, that's exactly what I said - NOT!
[There's got to be word that describes what you and other lefties do - you know, attempt to turn what was just said upside down into some ridiculous interpretation - as if some even minuscule equivalence exists. I should inform you Carla, that it's maddening and only serves to thwart real conversation - not enhance it.]

I DO think that when bias clearly derails the persons ability to perform his job - that person should be removed from that job - and probably NOT a job that continues to have that person in a position where his bias will hamper him doing that job as well.

Your speculation of what people would have done is fun. Meaningless - but fun.

@Budwick Yeah, Carla, that's exactly what I said - NOT! [There's got to be word that describes what you and other lefties do...

Bud...he did do his job. But, still..as soon as his stated political preferences were discovered, he was removed from the russia investigation.
In those emails the guy pretty much disliked alot of people.
Rosenstein and mueller, both republicans, rosenstein appointed by trump, have stellar records and are as straight up as they come. Y'all were praising mueller when he was appointed. If this investigation looked as though it were exonerating the trump campaign and it's members, he would be your hero.

@Carla Bud...he did do his job. But, still..as soon as his stated political preferences were discovered, he was removed...

He was removed from the Russia investigation -
And then assigned to Mueller's investigation.

He was removed from one investigation - you say for his bias against Trump. Then reassigned to investigate Trump.

Carla - I know I am just an old white male, clinging to my religion and guns, but it seems to me that even a hot progressive young woman could see a problem with scenario.

And, I NEVER praised Mueller. Never knew him from a hole in the ground until this investigation started.

@Carla No...he was removed and assigned to HR.

That is incorrect. He was assigned to the Mueller investigation - he didn't WANT to be but he was. He didn't want to be because he thought there were other assignments in which he could do more damage to Trump than on Mueller's team.

@Budwick That is incorrect. He was assigned to the Mueller investigation - he didn't WANT to be but he was. He didn't want...

He said himself in the congessional hearing that he was assigned to hr. A congresswoman even gave him grief when he anwered a question that seemed to insult her knowledge of human relations.

@Carla The mueller investigation IS the russia investigation.

The Mueller investigation is failing miserably in finding evidence of Trump colluding with Russia to influence the investigation.

@Budwick The Mueller investigation is failing miserably in finding evidence of Trump colluding with Russia to influence the...

It was never only about trump. And his denials have evolved from....
No one in my campaign talked to russians, to...no one i know of talked to russians, to...i didnt talk to russians, to...constant, unusual and unprompted...no collusion, no collusion. And, bud...that isnt all this is about. Collusion? probably. Money laundering? Absolutely.

Oh for God's sake get over the emails already! Everybody is entitled to have a political opinion. And if he had really wanted Trump to lose the election, he would have leaked the investigation into Trump's campaign to the press.

@dru18 Oh for God's sake get over the emails already! Everybody is entitled to have a political opinion. And if he had...

I should forget that the people investigating the president for wrongdoing despised the president?

Forget that they hired someone to make shit up - horrible, despicable stuff?

Have you stepped outside of your mind?

@Budwick I should forget that the people investigating the president for wrongdoing despised the president? Forget that...

Actually, Budwick, we are all hoping that your memory comes back, as in remembering that the FBI came out on Hillary Clinton, 11 days before the election, but said nothing about investigating Trump.

@dru18 Actually, Budwick, we are all hoping that your memory comes back, as in remembering that the FBI came out on...

When they 'came out', they spent 20 minutes explaining all the shit she did wrong - outlines tons of ways she abused her office, put the nation at risk, make secret information an open book and closed with the comment that no prosecutor in his right mind would pursue it further.

Comey is an idiot - Obama should have fire the guy. Trump did.

Next.

@Budwick When they 'came out', they spent 20 minutes explaining all the shit she did wrong - outlines tons of ways she...

She did nothing wrong...ILLEGAL WRONG! He had no business giving his two cents worth nor did he have any business reopening the investigation in such a public manner.

He hurt her, not Trump.

@2792512

He could be a stand in for Pee Wee Herman. Who could have an affair with that?

@2792512

He appointed Coats and Wray.

Xather wrote - "American president take the word of the kremlin over his own appointed intelligence officials."

You mean the intelligence officials that have been working 24/7 to destroy his candidacy, disrupt the transition and impeach him?

@dru18 Like who? Trump appointed Coats and Wray.

Even if the fbi is so biasly crooked,
How many intellegence agencies are there besides the fbi? Hmmm....
Boy, this deep state, massive, worldwide conspiracy to take down donald trump is powerful, and so well orchestrated.

@2793094

The only one who keeps reliving the election, is Trump.

@2793455

And how long ago was that...

And what was it in the context of,... a book about her run for the 2016 presidential bid.

I don't fully agree with her. I think she made many mistakes but I do believe that Russia meddled to help Trump.

@2793616

Once again deflecting. And there is no meddling done by us that was anywhere near the scale of Russia's interference.

Whomever the "unnamed" intelligence agency sources are that are listed in every phuckin media story since Trump announced his candidacy.

Yes, I watched the debacle today and it was sickening. And of course his supporters will spin this one, or convince themselves that he embarrassing this country to somehow make it great again.

@2792857

And is Chuck Schumer the president of the United States? And did he bad mouth America when having a drink with Putin?

@2792862

I see the usual pass being given to trump, "he doesn't know any better." And unfortunately he is not only a slow learner but he never listens to advice.

He better get his ass up to speed.

Newsflash: The 'right' didn't want him to meet with Putin either. They knew that Trump would be in over his head, and they were right.

@2792874

For trump to wise up and to realize that he doesn't know everything and to finally LISTEN to his advisers.

Fuck off commie.

@JerryHendrickson It fits.

It fits only because you have no excuse for Trump's stupid, naive, shameful, and disgraceful behavior.

@JerryHendrickson It fits because the behavior you speak of doesn't even exist.

LMAO!!
Is that why both the Democrats and Republicans were both ready to kick his ass after he publicly dissed America?

@dru18 LMAO!! Is that why both the Democrats and Republicans were both ready to kick his ass after he publicly dissed America?

The D's and R's both suck and always have. They're just butthurt because he doesn't kiss their asses like the rest.

@JerryHendrickson The D's and R's both suck and always have. They're just butthurt because he doesn't kiss their asses like the rest.

Then he needs to find a party of his own.

Frankly, his not "kiss their asses like the rest" may be the final nail in the coffin.

@JerryHendrickson He's the best thing that's happened to this country since Reagan.

No. He's. Not.

Reagan was much more diplomatic, charming, more educated on matter, not to mention, he actually LISTENED to his advisers.

@JerryHendrickson I said "since Reagan." I should have said "after Reagan."

"Since Reagan" My, have we lowered the bar.

Jerry, Trump is the worst thing that ever happened,..period.

There is nothing positive you can spin from his performance with Putin.

@JerryHendrickson Bullshit, Obama was the worst and most anti-America piece of shit ever.

Once again, every time Trump screws up, lets all deflect, and bring Obama into the fray.

@dru18 Once again, every time Trump screws up, lets all deflect, and bring Obama into the fray.

Trump has done EVERYTHING that I wanted him to do when I voted for him. EVERYTHING has gone exactly as I like it. (except for the biased media constantly on attack.)

@JerryHendrickson Trump has done EVERYTHING that I wanted him to do when I voted for him. EVERYTHING has gone exactly as I like it...

Oh please, cable news is one of the things that got him elected. They gave him thousands of hours of free coverage during the campaign.

It only becomes "Fake News" if it is not slobbering all over him.

Trump hasn't done a damn thing except to have the luck of Kennedy retiring.

@dru18 Oh please, cable news is one of the things that got him elected. They gave him thousands of hours of free coverage...

That reply doesn't fit my last comment. Read it again. I'm happy; you're not. Simple as that.
My opinion is that he is the best possible choice; yours is opposite. So what?
I wouldn't have him change one thing.

I don't understand Trump's bromance with Putin either. Trump seems to admire "strongmen", but Putin is not exactly admirable, for a variety of reasons. Putin, like Erdogan, has an iron grip on his country and deliberately suppresses (and possibly kills) those who criticize and challenge him. What's interesting is that Trump seems to be breaking with Republicans here too. Not that Trump cares about that, but the question has to be: what is America getting out of this? Trump should have only America's best interests in mind, not his own.

The question comes to mind about those that are still supporting Trump. How would they deal with a wife, husband, young kids, teens, mates or anyone in their lives if they acted like the President of the United States acts? Mocking the disabled? Would they be proud of them and just laugh about it? Would they be OK if the people in their lives lied to them all the time, like the President of the United States does whenever he speaks? I doubt it. But some think it's fine when the most powerful person on earth does these things, they defend him. Pathetic.

Trump is already walking back his statements. Admitted that Russians did interfere but that they didn't affect the outcome.

As long as it took to get rid of Obama.I suffered through presidency.It was pure agony.

Anonymous