+2

What's the biggest relief you've had recently. My biggest relief is the passing of my finals, it's finally over!

Image for post What's the biggest relief you've had recently. My biggest relief is the passing of my finals, it's finally over!
Sunny_the_skeptics avatar Animals & Nature
7 33

After all this time I'm finally temporarily free. It's always a big relief to finally shed off some problems and have a breather. I was packed so tight I couldn't even enjoy or celebrate my birthday, instead I was stress studying. Sorry about the rant but I'm so glad to be done with this torment.

@Sunny_the_skeptic After all this time I'm finally temporarily free. It's always a big relief to finally shed off some problems and...

Congratulations, I'm sure it was all worth it.

In answer to your question....my biggest relief was getting great news about my husband's health.... what a worry that has been.

@2792518

Well enough to pass, I was kinda overwhelmed to pass with excellent marks, well I did get one on general surgery.

So, you are now officially free to do some black market trading for those walrus tusks, including the price of installing them? I'm not going to mince around forever with these decaying excuses for teeth. With proper tusks, I can chew pretty much anything from whales to spy satellites. Who's my favorite dentist? You are, wheee!

@ZonkeyBalls So, you are now officially free to do some black market trading for those walrus tusks, including the price of...

I was wondering what happened to your old Finnish ass, good to hear from you. I cant deal with real tusks or the law will be on my ass but I can carve you a few out of soap.

@2792603

Mine was bit of a rant but yeah, thanks Will.

@2792603

They are hard to find, aren't they Will?

@2792522

That's one way to relieve yourself I guess biggrin smilie

@Sunny_the_skeptic That's one way to relieve yourself I guess

It's called "sports relief", when you do it, while running.

Excellent Sunny! Congratulations!

May I now call you DOCTOR Sunny?

Mine was my father recovering from a potentially very serious health issue.

Congratulations, Sunny! smile smilie

Passing my Reiki Master certification test.

@2792830

So, it's setebaid now?

@2793353

Diabetes reversed.

@2793361

When the doc says it's just setebaid,
//There's NO cause to much be afraid; //
When matters esrever,
'Tis proper and clever
To take them as made in the shade. hug smilie

Getting promoted 4 months after being told I'd be promoted. That was not a fun 4 months.

Woot! Congrats on that :)

Congratulations!

Unfortunately, I still have college stuff to worry about. Hopefully my biggest relief will come in 2 years time.

Lucky! I’m about to do my finals