In what fashion do you like to sleep? I found an article online . It started with do you wear pajamas and drifted into how couples do better sleeping naked. I am single but my sister and her husband sleep in separate rooms . I know it isn't good, they turn off phones and will have no communications after 8pm. in order to be together if they...[Show All] sleep together they wouldn't feel so stingy with their time. https://youtu.be/qpjekNiiJK4?t=311 ---So what do you do before bed? put on clothing or take it off? [Show Less]

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar Animals & Nature
3 16

depends on temperature otherwise i sleep in comfortable sports clothes baggy clothes crop tops underwear, sometimes a hoodie if its freakin freezing sometimes nude since I only sleep alone or with my girlfriend

@TomboyJanet depends on temperature otherwise i sleep in comfortable sports clothes baggy clothes crop tops underwear, sometimes...

Like me Jan I wear the old t shirts unless I used to live on 6th floor it was always hot, I just stayed naked most of the time. because it was comfortable and nobody could see me. I have someone staying with me, not a frequent occasion. Oh well.

I sleep in pajamas during the colder months and I sleep in underwear and a shirt (or sans the shirt) during the warmer months. Sleeping naked is not really an option when you have a roommate, but I wouldn't want to do that anyway.

@Tibby I sleep in pajamas during the colder months and I sleep in underwear and a shirt (or sans the shirt) during the...

A- roomate? gosh I had one when I first bought my house, but he moved on when he found a girlfriend. We did well with each other because his room was way at the front and mine way at the back, we only saw each other in the kitchen and nobody goes to the kitchen undressed do they?

I go back and forth from just boxer-briefs, and rarely nude except for special nights. Sometimes i just lay and gaze at a couple games to loll me to sleep, or sometimes I'll fall asleep right away. I like belly-down positions most, even though it's terrible for the spine, it's comfy for the stomach heh.

@Tanor_Faux I go back and forth from just boxer-briefs, and rarely nude except for special nights. Sometimes i just lay and...

tannor sleeping in the tummy isn't bad is it? I have to do that sometimes to stretch muscles in my legs , head as far up the bed as possible no pillow get both feet to lay flat with heels up toes pressing against the bed. That is a really good stretch and if you learn to sleep that way, wow you have just stretched hamstrings for 8 hours. better than any gym. cyc smilie

I sleep in a short silk gown. And sometimes when my feet get cold, I wear my slip on house slippers. I fall asleep on my right side, very quickly, and never have trouble sleeping.

@StarzAbove I sleep in a short silk gown. And sometimes when my feet get cold, I wear my slip on house slippers. I fall...

Starz very elegant. Isn't it always the feet that mess up the outfit? I had to put on socks last night I was so hot above but still my feet were cold.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Starz very elegant. Isn't it always the feet that mess up the outfit? I had to put on socks last night I...

Ha, not sure elegant it is, but it's very comfortable. My feet are always cold, sometimes I have to double up my blanket around my feet.

The room temperature is 35 C / 95 F and since I don't have an A/C unit (not that many people over here do), it's been the same story for the last week and the next week doesn't seem to be that much better... So, my preferred fashion of sleeping would be... Unconscious. Managed the whole two hours last night, just like the night before, etc. etc.

The only time I sleep with anything on, is when I am a guest in someone else's house, or sharing a room with someone other than my wife. (Like living in a barracks when deployed)

I'm a claustrophobe so I sleep with no clothing and a light cover over me.

What Trooper said.