ThePrinceofWaless avatar Language
8 47

An org*sm.

@2794366

Our JD, though try as he might,
Won't get his voyeur wish tonight.
//Although he might be some- //
Day part of a threesome,
The chance of its happ'ning is slight. hehe smilie

@2794387

Waddaya mean, 'witch'?!

A fairy needs her privacy! redface smilie

@2794429

A stitch in time...? hehe smilie

@2793204

ha ha serves the guy right for having a kid in public

Poison Ivy

@2793223

There does seem to be a passing resemblance... hehe smilie

@2806883

Death notice from December, 1842.
I didn't know you were quite that old, JD. hehe smilie

@2807070

No, I meant how could the last of the Mohicans (John Uncas) have been your neighbor unless you were alive in 1842? think smilie
And living in Connecticut to boot.

@2807109

But he didn't have a grandson. He was the last of the Mohicans, without issue.

Um, maybe not entirely without issue, but in that case, perhaps he shot blanks. biggrin smilie

@2807139

See, and now you have a drought.

You shouldn't have been so mean.

anger,stress or too much wine

My face has been red for years, due to a skin conditition.

It might turn blue, after having a massive heart attack, though.

my face almost never turns red. :p I'm arab, so the closest thing is a darker shade of tan. But at the same time, I can either get a suntan or sunburn, depending on which part of me I get it on. If it's on my face, I get tanned. If i get it on the back of my neck or front of my arms, then I get burned.

@Tanor_Faux my face almost never turns red. :p I'm arab, so the closest thing is a darker shade of tan. But at the same time, I...

Funny tanor, I am so terrably white that I can't even get a tan anymore. Also I never get opportunity to be outside in the sun so no burns either.

Growing up I was very shy, and my face would turn red if someone even looked at me, but now if I've exercised too hard, or ran too far, my face will become beet red.

@StarzAbove Growing up I was very shy, and my face would turn red if someone even looked at me, but now if I've exercised too...

Starz I had the same thing. probably because you are fair skinned. One of the benefits of growing older is less blushing, for me at least not much can make me blush now.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Starz I had the same thing. probably because you are fair skinned. One of the benefits of growing older is less...

That's true. I haven't blushed for a very long time. Being fair skinned I have to watch how long I spend in the sun for fear of sunburns, but if I take it easy, a little at a time, I usually acquire a great tan.

Starz I was a shy young lady as well. I don't think I blushed much nobody teased me like they teased others who showed weakness. Good thing I spent the summer after graduation tht some sisters who were hell on wheels, I learned how to talk to people after that. hello smilie

Lying on the beach in the hot sun for too many hours

Red paint

Anonymous