Do you think there is lifeforms on another planet?

Image for post Do you think there is lifeforms on another planet?
68% YES 11% Nah 11% Maybe 11% Other
myhouseinthewoodss avatar Jokes & Humour
2 15

Of course.

We're not the only planet with water and where there is water, there is life.

No, I don't think so.

The idea of us being alone in the universe is too scary

New buggers come snooping around every single day and night. When I left (got kicked out), the official number was 11 different alien species on Earth, but apparently a couple more have joined the merry band of sliced bread porn stars from Multiverse's several assholes of dimensions.

What was the question again?

@Azlotto Yes. https://www.independent.co.uk/n...-a8047881.html

Really interesting. I regret that we'll be long dead and gone before life elsewhere is proven. It would be really cool.

@JerryHendrickson Really interesting. I regret that we'll be long dead and gone before life elsewhere is proven. It would be really...

Indeed, Jerry...unless other life forms make contact with us before we're dead.

"Intelligent Aliens Could Destroy Humanity" - Stephen Hawking.

@Azlotto Indeed, Jerry...unless other life forms make contact with us before we're dead. "Intelligent Aliens Could Destroy...

The odds are against that. Space has no beginning or end, making it impossible for there to not be infinite life also. Time is the same: no beginning or end.
Has always been; will always be.

We get some form of this question quite often. It is absolutely impossible for there not to be.