myhouseinthewoodss avatar Jokes & Humour
1 33

I'll donate an IED disguised as a kidney. An exploding kidney.

@2793450

I'm ready to give one of my shitty kidneys, that are already failing, but my balls... No fucking way. ZonkeyBalls is pretty much better than ZonkeyFixed.

ZonkeyBallss avatar ZonkeyBalls Where do I sign up? +1Reply

I would rather use all ISIS membere who were caught, as 100% organ donors. Kidney, liver, lung, and heart.

So many really good answers!
I agree with them all!
I do especially like the exploding kidney.

No thank you, I think I'll keep my kidneys.

NO Never. Many people in USA need a transplant and if I had a mind to give to someone it surely wouldn't be that kind of creeper

Why are they even taking care of that creep is my real question. I wouldn't want to give him water let alone medical care.

Well, since both my kidneys are failing, I would love to offer the dude either one of them. I'd love to see, how he'd react, when my zombie kidney would start eating its way towards his other organs.

ZonkeyBallss avatar ZonkeyBalls Where do I sign up? +2Reply
@ZonkeyBalls Well, since both my kidneys are failing, I would love to offer the dude either one of them. I'd love to see, how...

Nice idea, don't think they will allow it. My lungs are no good, but I think if I was dead they could put them into another person and they would work as long as the heart was ok. Mine just don't work well together.

No. In fact, their organs could be going to people who need them. Take what's left and bury it with a pig.

No.

Sofias avatar Sofia Other +1Reply

But this man needs help guays!

No, but I wouldn't be terribly upset if some of the blood I donate went to one

Sure! A grenade with the pin mysteriously missing...seems about the right size.

I don't donate to evil murders.They should suffer.

Depends on how much I'm offered for it.

Fuck no.

No but god bless you

They should- terminate him - take his good organs and give them to good people.

Well I'm terrified of surgery & probably wouldn't donate one for ANYONE but this "isis" guy is hot lol

Anonymous