How would you deal with your wife, husband, young kids, teens, mates or anyone in your life if they acted like the President of the United States acts? Mocking the disabled? Would you be proud of them and just laugh about it? Would you be OK if the people in your life lied to you all the time, like the President of the United States does whenever he speaks? I doubt it. But some think it's fine when the most powerful person on earth does these things, they defend him. Pathetic. Think about it.....

I guess I hit a nerve. Picked up another haters who can't stand the truth. Bingo! Hit and run block!

https://media.giphy.com/media/lF5li31f8WdKo/giphy.gif
StarzAboves avatar Politics
1 22

That would certainly be a challenge to deal with, if it were someone I felt close to.

@2793975

They approve of what Trump does, so I guess it wouldn't matter if their family does the same.

@2793975

I guess I hit a nerve, another hater comes on this post, someone I had never had any contact with, he/she has only been here a few weeks, and disses me.

"Seems everyone is very quiet. Perhaps you have all the Republicans blocked and the Democrats are embarrassed for you. You are quite the instigator and trouble maker , aren't you?"

He/she must be a Republican....evidently I missed one. lol

Hahaha, now tell me who the troublemaker really is? Leaves a comment and blocks me, guess he/she is afraid of me.

I wouldn't deal with someone like that...

@ForkNdaRoad I wouldn't deal with someone like that...

I'd sure deal with it if they were my kids....and pronto. lol

@StarzAbove I'd sure deal with it if they were my kids....and pronto. lol

It's unlikely that would happen though. Kids just mimic what they see. If a parent doesn't teach them to behave that way, they won't.

Were it my kid, I wouldn't reward that behavior with attention. The consequences would be swift a strong, though.

@ForkNdaRoad It's unlikely that would happen though. Kids just mimic what they see. If a parent doesn't teach them to behave...

I think you and I have the same idea. No kid of mine would ever act like that.....they knew what would happen if they acted like that.

@StarzAbove I think you and I have the same idea. No kid of mine would ever act like that.....they knew what would happen if...

Exactly! Unlikely it would happen at all, but on the off chance it did, definitely wouldn't happen more than once... lol

@ForkNdaRoad Exactly! Unlikely it would happen at all, but on the off chance it did, definitely wouldn't happen more than once... lol

Exactly. I see kids misbehaving at the grocery store crying and wanting something, my kids never did that.....once I said no, that was it.

@StarzAbove Exactly. I see kids misbehaving at the grocery store crying and wanting something, my kids never did...

Oh jeez, same here.

I've always been so thankful mine wasn't a tantrum kid. I don't know if it's because he doesn't have siblings or because he was mostly around adults and never really witnessed those sorts of antics, but I'm so grateful he didn't do that. He was always abnormally cautious too, for a kid. Never had to scold him about running in the street or anything like that either.

@ForkNdaRoad Oh jeez, same here. I've always been so thankful mine wasn't a tantrum kid. I don't know if it's because he...

You sat a good example for him...evidently. Good for you. I have two sons, and neither one ever acted up. I've seen kids really throwing tantrums, I would have spanked mine right then and there but today, if a person spanks their kids, another bleeding heart will call child abuse.

@StarzAbove You sat a good example for him...evidently. Good for you. I have two sons, and neither one ever acted up...

Likewise. Yep, that's a can't win situation. If they throw a tantrum, you're a bad parent. If you spank them for it, you're a bad parent. Seems some will cast judgement no matter what.

@ForkNdaRoad Likewise. Yep, that's a can't win situation. If they throw a tantrum, you're a bad parent. If you spank them for...

I was at a Toy R Us store one time, and some kid was really throwing a tantrum, I wanted to spank him myself. The mother didn't do anything in the store, but when she got to her car, she spanked him good and proper. lol lol I was parked right next to her and I applauded, and she grinned from ear to ear. lol

I'd throat punch that bitch

Seems everyone is very quiet. Perhaps you have all the Republicans blocked and the Democrats are embarrassed for you. You are quite the instigator and trouble maker , aren't you?

@2793858

He was mocking the disabled reporter....it's plain to see. You need to stop defending this horrible person, and really pay attention to what he is doing and how cruel and corrupt this man is.

@2794032

What office would that be? If you're running for office, I would check your qualifications and if I thought you were qualified, I might vote for you....

Let me know when that happens. biggrin smilie

@2793858

He even mentions the reporter..... YouTube video thumbnail

@2793858

Considering what Trump said when he used those arm movements in reference to the reporter, it's hard to believe he wasn't mocking him: “Now, the poor guy, you’ve got to see this guy: ‘Uhh, I don’t know what I said. Uhh, I don’t remember,’ he’s going like ‘I don’t remember. Maybe that’s what I said'”

Interesting thing is, Kovaleski never even wrote what Trump attributed to him...nor did he deny that he was the co-writer on an article that included this: "law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river."