What Do BLM, ANTIFA, Democrat Party, and Media Have in common with the Communist Party Goals To Take Over America?

I'll post the original 45 goals as read into Congressional Record back in 1963 below. But Goal 38 seems to be a close match to me. As well the recent insane idea to abolish ICE. There are commies in our midst - and they don't even know it!

Image for post What Do BLM, ANTIFA, Democrat Party, and Media Have in common with the Communist Party Goals To Take Over America?
22% This is ridiculous - the list and reality are just a coincidence!~ 61% They're all commies! 17% Other
Budwicks avatar Countries & Places
6 53

Communist Party Goals To Take Over America

1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.

2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.

3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.

4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could

be used for war.

5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.

6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.

7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.

8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the German question

by free elections under supervision of the U.N.

9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.

10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.

11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)

12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.

13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.

14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.

15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.

16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.

17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.

18. Gain control of all student newspapers.

19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.

20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.

21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.

22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was

told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms."

23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."

24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.

25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion

pictures, radio, and TV.

26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."

27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the

need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."

28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of

"separation of church and state."

29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a

hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.

30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."

31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only

a minor part of the "big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.

32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture--education, social agencies,

welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.

33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.

34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.

35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.

36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.

37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.

38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].

39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.

40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.

41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.

42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use ["]united force["] to solve economic, political or social problems.

43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.

44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.

45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.

Budwicks avatar Budwick They're all commies! +4Reply
@2793687

Thanks Rooster.
Much appreciated.
Although, I failed at Troopers challenge to post something non-political

Totally legit - try this google search link to verify.

https://www.google.com/search?s....0.Yofyb7Uori0

Budwicks avatar Budwick They're all commies! +2Reply
@2793690

Golly Whiz Mr. Rooster!
Whomever should that be??!!
jolly smiliemaniac smiliemaniac smiliehehe smilie

Budwicks avatar Budwick They're all commies! +1Reply

Good post Bud.

I'm not sure why you would consider any of that credible. It was produced during a time when Communists were blamed for absolutely everything wrong that a person could imagine. It was a time when people were accused of being a Communist if they questioned the government. There isn't an iota of it that is even the least bit credible.

If you want to present a platform of what Communists believe, it would have to come directly from the source, from their own platform, not from a government with an anti-Communist agenda. This is about as credible as a list of Republican principles produced by Antifa. "1. Ensure that white people remain the supreme race. 2. Ensure that all Muslims are banished from the United States", etc.

In fact, the point that stood out to me the most was #12. If you truly believe in the validity of the 1st Amendment, then you believe that the Communist Party has a right to exist, along with any other party. Attempts to outlaw it would be a violation of free speech.

@Tibby I'm not sure why you would consider any of that credible. It was produced during a time when Communists were blamed...

I would consider it to be very much credible!

You can check yourself to see that this document was read on the floor of Congress in 1963.

Reading through the list, you will find a number of items that have already happened or are in process now.

It's true that in 1963 Communism was a hot topic - much more so than now. These days many people will try to down play the threat of communism - sort of like what you have done in your comment. Others are openly communist! Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is openly socialist - commie-light - a stepping stone IMO.

Of course commies have a right to exist. And I have a right to call 'em out!

Thanks so much for your irrelevant input.

@Budwick I would consider it to be very much credible! You can check yourself to see that this document was read on the...

I'm not denying that it was read on the floor of Congress. My point is that that doesn't matter, nor does that make it an accurate portrayal of Communist goals.

Here's how you can prove it's credible: go to the source. Find actual platforms from the Communist Party at the time and see if this is truly what they believed. During Kennedy's time, "communist" was synonymous with "evil". In fact, nuance would've been close to a crime. It was important that they didn't miss any ill in attributing it to communism.

I'm sorry you're so dismissive of people who provide an alternative to your viewpoint.

@Tibby I'm not denying that it was read on the floor of Congress. My point is that that doesn't matter, nor does that make...

Your comment is irrelevant to the post!

I pointed out the commonality between the list of goals (clearly labeled as 1963 era) and the goals of the various groups mentioned. The similarity is indisputable. The fact that so much time has passed and one or more stated goals of the groups mentioned remains so similar is part of what makes the whole thing compelling IMO.

All the other crap you mentioned is on you! And, in no way diminishes the truth exposed on the post.

It's unfortunate that you find truth so offensive. Your "alternate viewpoint" has nothing to do with the post and is therefore irrelevant.

@Budwick Your comment is irrelevant to the post! I pointed out the commonality between the list of goals (clearly labeled...

It is not irrelevant.

You present this list as representing Communist goals, but I say that most of it never represented Communist goals and is product of the anti-Communist hysteria of the time.

Since your whole post hinges on this being an accurate representation of Communist goals, it not being so changes the scope of your post. It is therefore extremely relevant.

@Tibby It is not irrelevant. You present this list as representing Communist goals, but I say that most of it never...

I represented the list as those read into the congressional record.

Do you have another list of communist goals read into the congressional record? If so, I'd be interested in seeing them.

And, how would you know if these are the goals of the commies or not?

What did you know, and when did you know it?

You phucked up NOtA. You are unable to wish what I wrote into something other than what I wrote. If you inferred something that I did not say - I will not take the blame - that's on you.

Have a lovely day.

@Budwick I represented the list as those read into the congressional record. Do you have another list of communist goals...

Here's the Communist Party Platform from 1936 that includes many of their goals:

https://archive.org/stream/Comm...tform_djvu.txt

These were the actual stated goals of the CP in the 30s. Now by the 60s, the CP had very little influence, certainly not enough to make it to an election like they were able to in the 30s. It seems odd to me after being ravished by McCarthyism, they would turn to promoting "ugly, meaningless art" among other absurdities.

In 1960, the CP had a convention in Harlem where they produced this mission statement: "The Communist party advocates a democratic road to socialism through the political and economic struggles of the people within the developing and revitalized constitutional process. American Communists fight for conditions that will lead to a peaceful Socialist revolution. … because this is the preferable and the least painful method of basic change."

Doesn't sound much like the "45 Goals". The 45 Goals you cite were entered into the Congressional Record by Albert Herlong, a Democrat from Florida. He based the list on "The Naked Communist" by W. Cleon Skousen.

This list did not come from the CP or any of their platforms.

@Tibby Here's the Communist Party Platform from 1936 that includes many of their...

Thank you for all that information.

Here is a link about the history of model railroading.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R...port_modelling

The information on that link is different from what I posted too. And, another curious point is that neither my link or yours makes this post any less accurate or interesting.

Look, I get it. You are pointing out that the list of goals I posted from 1963 may not be the same goals on another list. My point is - so what?
Understand?

@Budwick Thank you for all that information. Here is a link about the history of model...

My point is that your list is bunk, and my list is legitimately from the source. Understand?

@Tibby My point is that your list is bunk, and my list is legitimately from the source. Understand?

Then your point is incorrect.
My list came from exactly where I said it did.

I have an idea for you NotA - make a post about YOUR list. You can make some point or another with it. You know how it's good or bad, how it's similar or dissimilar to something.

Your ranting over how your list is the real deal don't mean shit to me. The list I posted, as read into the congressional record has some interesting and timely similarities to current day ideals. That was the point. I'm sorry you are unable to understand that. Many others commenting here have seemed to be able to pick it up. Sometimes people are so focused on what THEY want to say, they completely for get about what they are responding to. If you don't see the similarities - I don't care. If it's not the same list you found - I don't care.

Are you beginning to understand now why I said your comment was irrelevant?

@Tibby I'm beginning to understand why my comment NEEDS to be irrelevant to you.

I want to tell you something you may not know.
If you are feeling a little embarrassed about all the pissing and moaning you did, there's a way you can make the whole thread of our conversation go away!

Just go to your first comment in thread and delete it! All that embarrassing business of me handing your ass over and over will go away, just like that!

And, you still get to hold on to your white hot seething hatred!

Or, you can just leave it. Makes no difference to me really, but you're new here and I want you to know that this conversation does not have to be your legacy. And, while you may not believe it right now, I'm actually a nice guy.

@Budwick I want to tell you something you may not know. If you are feeling a little embarrassed about all the pissing and...

Oh you are a funny one. I'm going to leave my post up so people can decide for themselves who is right. I will be deleting nothing because I absolutely stand by what I wrote 100%. That 45 Goals list is conspiracy-theory fantasy and has nothing relevant to say about American history or modern American politics.

Let's see if you delete that comment--you might still be able to maintain your dignity if you do.

Right, I "hate" you, that's it. That's why I posted all my comments in a calm, rational manner and never once insulted you, while you resort to childish gloating and intimidation. The fact that you consider disagreement hatred is evidence that you have absolutely no business arguing anything with anyone, ever.

@Tibby Right, I "hate" you, that's it. That's why I posted all my comments in a calm, rational manner and never once...

You're right, my side comment regarding your hatred was uncalled for. I apologize.

Budwicks avatar Budwick They're all commies! 0Reply

"This list did not come from the CP or any of their platforms."

The naivete of that statement is breathtaking.

Did you seriously expect any public CP statement to say anything about their gulags, political terror, show trials, or famines, for example? Read the constitution of the Soviet Union sometime; it sounds really good, and no mention of any of the above.

And of course, American communists did their best to hide what was going on in the Soviet Union, notably Walter Duranty, the NY Times Moscow bureau chief— the top fake newsman of his day— for which he received a Pulitzer, no less. Try reading about that abject scoundrel.

And Browder would have been at no less pains to cover up the truth of what he was espousing, hence his sweet-sounding platform. biggrin smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell They're all commies! -1Reply
@Thinkerbell "This list did not come from the CP or any of their platforms." The naivete of that statement is breathtaking...

I'm not speaking of the Soviet Union, only of the American Communist Party. Seems like they never had any real power. So when all the information about their supposed evilness comes from people who wanted to see communism destroyed, how can we not call that biased? How can we not call that agenda-driven?

I'm aware of how horrible the Soviet application of communism was--they were a brutal inhuman regime. But I can't really say the same about the American CP. To me they were naive and largely ineffectual.

@Tibby I'm not speaking of the Soviet Union, only of the American Communist Party. Seems like they never had any real...

That's like saying wanting to destroy nazism and characterizing its American sympathizers as evil was agenda-driven. OF COURSE it was, and it was the PROPER agenda, nicht wahr?

@Thinkerbell That's like saying wanting to destroy nazism and characterizing its American sympathizers as evil was...

Most Americans didn't and never would've supported communism--all they had to do was look at the failed Soviet state to see that communism was never going to work. My point is that showing the communist party to be misguided could be done without smearing, lying, and corruption, as it was often done in the 50s, especially when it came to people who were never communist being accused of it. That sets a dangerous precedent.

@Tibby Most Americans didn't and never would've supported communism--all they had to do was look at the failed Soviet...

We're not talking about the Americans who never supported communism, we're talking about the ones who DID, like Duranty, Browder and Hall, each of whom knew perfectly well what the truth was, but nevertheless peddled their lies for personal aggrandizement.

Sure, Joseph McCarthy was himself evil, but he was censured by the Senate, chastised by Eisenhower, and died shortly thereafter, of alcoholism probably.

Meanwhile, the unrepentant communists are still around today. ("We'll get it right this time.") biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell We're not talking about the Americans who never supported communism, we're talking about the ones who DID, like...

Sure. I'm sure many of them knew the truth about what was going on the Soviet Union and tried to make sure no one else did so that their ideas would still seem pure (the CP wavered between endorsing Chinese or Soviet communism, neither of which provided any kind of good example for the U.S.)

Unrepentant communists have about as much chance of "getting it right" as those perpetrators of third world coups. "We've deposed ten leaders in the past two decades, but this new guy, HE'LL get it right!"

@Tibby Sure. I'm sure many of them knew the truth about what was going on the Soviet Union and tried to make sure no one...

When it comes to third-world coups, I think the motivation has more generally been, "Yeah, they're all swine, but better our swine than their swine," not that this policy has been universally successful.

And the unrepentant communists here have learned a little since the collapse of European communism. They have few if any dreams of overtly taking over the government by force, but they are still totalitarians at heart, and what is worse, have a lot of like-thinking sympathizers (i.e., totalitarians) among much of the Left who call themselves socialists.

@2793741

Read the post more carefully. BLM clearly is looking to diminish the police department - quite similar to goal 38. And, what do you know? THAT is what I said was similar!

@2793791

Sane people might disagree with you on that.

Budwicks avatar Budwick They're all commies! +3Reply
@2793799

Do you know any?

Almost as odd as this one:

@VicZinc Almost as odd as this one:

"Which side are you on, boys, which side are you on?"

We know which side Hillary and the Dems were on in 2016. smirk2 smilie

Achieve extreme reverse nazism

@2813753

I'll explain the point for you.

BLM, ANTIFA, Democrat Party and the media are enemies of the United States.

"35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI."

Actually, it's more like make the FBI an enforcement wing of the Left establishment.
And it isn't exactly classical communism by violent revolution... it's Fabianism.

@Thinkerbell "35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI." Actually, it's more like make the FBI an enforcement wing of the...

The current President is the one who is actually doing most of the discrediting. He went so far as to side with Putin over the US Intelligence agencies.

@PhilboydStudge The current President is the one who is actually doing most of the discrediting. He went so far as to side with...

Trump walked it back like Thinkerbell pointed out but, maybe he took umbrage over those intelligence agencies that have been working 24/7 to destroy his candidacy, disrupt the transition and impeach him.

@Budwick Trump walked it back like Thinkerbell pointed out but, maybe he took umbrage over those intelligence agencies that...

Yes he did..

smile smilie

Liberal media organizations have been working to destroy Trump's candidacy, However, aren't the Intelligence Agencies trying to uncover Russian interference with the 2016 election? If they eventually do indict the President, then he'll have his day in court. And only if he is found guilty should we start seriously talking impeachment.

We know Russia took actions intended to prevent Hillary from becoming the 45th President, including the infiltration of the DNC's computer network. Russia will continue to attempt to interfere with our elections and our government should be defending our representative government. I don't understand why so many citizens don't take this threat seriously.

@PhilboydStudge Yes he did.. Liberal media organizations have...

The breach of the DNC occurred because of democrat John Podesta falling for a phishing scam email. Dumb mistake on his part.

You should understand too that nobody is claiming that the actual election was hacked. No votes were altered. They're talking about stuff like Facebook sharing too much of your personal data so political nimrods could expose you to political messages.

The media of course has their sites on Trump and taking him down, so they are more than happy not to make that clarification. Half the country actually believes that Russia somehow tampered with the vote count - and that is simply not the case.

You want to talk about interference? How about a political party working hand in hand with the media to influence the public into distrust of our election system?!?!

You're behind the times, Phil... Trump took back his gaffe, if rather unconvincingly.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07...in-summit.html

Maybe Trump was taking Schumer's advice: "You take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday of getting back at you."  (see 0:40, below)

Perhaps Schumer has also discredited American Intelligence with that comment?   Hmmm... I thought they were supposed to be on our side. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell You're behind the times, Phil... Trump took back his gaffe, if rather...

I was aware that Trump said he misspoke. Personally I don't believe him.

I never saw this video before. Thanks for posting! Did Schumer ever explain this further? I agree with you. Our Intelligence should not target an individual because they have a bone to pick... especially if that person is the POTUS.