Irrational fear and just when my Xanax ran out

I made a post last night to find out who my anonymous torturer is. Folks, I can't sleep, eat, or work because I am so upset about this anon person. If I am not obsessing about her/him, I am obsessing about Obama. Is he really going to bring Socialism to Chicago? I know Obama was the best president America ever had, but I am a Trump supporter. Why, you ask? I don't have an answer, except that he's not Obama. I don't trust Obama. Yes, I know that he is the one behind the strong economy that Trump inherited, but his middle name scares me. So many things scare me, like anon posters. I know the one that was Melania, was really Obama in disguise. So I conducted a little experiment and blocked Obama last night, and the post went away. Obama, PLEASE GO AWAY!!! I'm afeared.

Image for post Irrational fear and just when my Xanax ran out
Health, Beauty & Fitness
3 15

Interesting. So someone figured out that the way to retaliate all the bullshit on the site is to add to it by acting the same way.

@2794056

I get the feeling, believe me, I do. But when people do this, they lose any ground to complain. You might get a slight satisfaction for a few moments, but in the end, the OP just made itself a hypocrite. That is not a good thing.

@Sofia I get the feeling, believe me, I do. But when people do this, they lose any ground to complain. You might get a...

It depends on what is actually being said and how long it goes on.

If it is going for somebody's jugular and is inflicting a lot of pain on that person than it becomes no longer a post, but more like a personal slaughter.

Okay...not bad at all. Clever even, and could be considered justified, considering the actual obsessive "hatred" I've been seeing displayed here for some time now.

lol Quick, hide under your bed, those anon posters are coming for you. lol

@2793970

So do I, and I've expressed my distain for them many times, but it does no good. But this one is rather funny. lol

sigh I guess these are the kinds of posts that will dominate amirite from now on.

@Carla Post something profound.

I'm not asking for profundity, but it would be nice if we could stop with the thinly-veiled attacks on other users, the incessant complaining about blocks and socks, and political bickering.

@Tibby I'm not asking for profundity, but it would be nice if we could stop with the thinly-veiled attacks on other users...

The latter spawns the former.
There is a difference between bickering and conversation. But...i know what you mean.