When I got bored last night... I decided to figure out who the anonymous is.

I normally don't do this kind of thing. Reading and listening to music are my go-to choices when I'm bored. But I decided, why not? It won't kill me. I had time to waste, so I blocked a bunch of people. At least half of the active members (I went random - started picking up on the people posting, then from the ones answering the posts- didn't matter if I doubted you or not), and after each block and I would refresh the opinion page. I found out one troll, but the main one I eventually figured out that person wasn't an account that was posting with its actual account at all (not for some time at least). Neither posts or comments. So I went to James' account, to see who he was following. Soon I realised it wasn't anyone recent. So I went back until I found out two accounts who might as well share the same brain, for the way they talk and for their arguments, and I started checking the accounts created close enough to them. Like I said, they do all sound alike, so I figured they're either buddies or the same person. Anyway, I can't say any names in the post, but - dear anonymous, did you know that when you make an anonymous post, on the "Recent Activity" of your original account, it appears that you agree to it, but on the post, your avatar doesn't appear, meaning you're the one that created it? I didn't know either, until I saw your activity. //// UPDATE: you deactivated yourself, anon? Figures.

Sofias avatar Life
6 50

The plot thickens...

@Tibby The plot thickens...

Looool... we're in a drama now!

I need to find something better to do with my time....

Anyway, if anyone noticed my blocking, sorry, that wasn't me actually blocking you. I unblocked right away. I still have two people blocked, as it seems the unblock didn't went through (or maybe I didn't click it correctly). I've clicked unblock again, but it says it takes 24 hours. Sorry sry smilie

I had someone PM last night and accuse me of anon posting. I told him no and we playfully bantered back and forth. Had on idea that he was going to get all butt hurt on us.

Unless somebody is really crossing a line I could care a less about anon posters.

Frankly I think it keeps things around here a little bit more lively, and to those who don't see it that way, I tell them: Stop with the pity party, get over yourself already and GET A SENSE OF HUMOR!!

@dru18 I had someone PM last night and accuse me of anon posting. I told him no and we playfully bantered back and forth...

I have a very good sense of humour. Eclectic and all... I see nothing funny of what has been happening the last few days.

@2794111

Wait, wait... I think I read that comment somewhere. What were they referring? What kind of crime?

If the "crime" is bigotry, sure I know some people who are criminals in this site.

@2794148

I have no clue, sorry. I was away for a time and when I came back, the site seemed a little...
This one did this, that one did that and all that. Some issues.

@2794111

Okay, please kindly take me out of the equation of people who think that is in anyway remotely funny.

I am not that kind of person nor was I sticking up for those kinds of posts. And YOU should know better than to think that.

@2794139

Sorry, xather, I thought you were replying to me. See what this site is doing? We are all getting paranoid. LOL!

@2794152

Thank you. My feelings towards you exactly.

Shit, I think I need to be the one to take a Xanax.

@dru18 Okay, please kindly take me out of the equation of people who think that is in anyway remotely funny. I am not...

Dru, he wasn't talking about you, it's me that he talking about.... I think you know the culprits.

@Sofia I have a very good sense of humour. Eclectic and all... I see nothing funny of what has been happening the last few...

I have no idea of what has been going on in the last few days. Nor, do I condone anon posts that actually cause anybody pain.

And those are not the posts I am referring to.

@dru18 I have no idea of what has been going on in the last few days. Nor, do I condone anon posts that actually cause...

Okie dokie. Fair enough. Average anons are not the issue I was talking, that's why I thought you were speaking of the problematic ones.

@Sofia Okie dokie. Fair enough. Average anons are not the issue I was talking, that's why I thought you were speaking of...

Thank you for taking me out of that group.

I have heard about the anon posts that are dripping with venom.

I was referring to the ones that take a swing at Trump. For some strange reason there are members who take those personally.

@StarzAbove They've been trashing me pretty good, haven't they Sofia?

They've always been a lot of debating politics here, but it seems to be becoming a lit bit too specific.

Wow, you're quite the detective. I hope you reported those with two accounts, might alleviate some arguing going on.

Fortunately I've never posted anon. But sometimes it will say how many anon posts a person has made.

@2794053

When I post I will always use my name.

@Sofia If they have their statistics visible, yup, it shows.

I can usually figure them out by they way they express themselves. lol

@StarzAbove I can usually figure them out by they way they express themselves. lol

Some are quite obvious. Same argument, same way of writing, same expressions... sure there might be a chance of just being a coincidence, but I'm still waiting for it to be just a coincidence.

@Sofia Some are quite obvious. Same argument, same way of writing, same expressions... sure there might be a chance of...

Exactly. And there are a few on here that post anon all the time. If I'm blocked, I know who exactly they are. lol

@2794068

How did you do that?

@2794098

Lol... you already had it public, didn't you? xD I'm pretty sure I saw your profile before.

@2794098

Thanks, I changed it. Might change it back though.

@2794122

lol They gave up on you. lol

@2794163

Exactly, the next new person that comes along, they'll accuse him of being that guy too. lol lol

@2794068

Did you made it public or only your friends can see it?
I click on your profile and I can't see it.

@2794055

Weeeeeelllll, well, well... Samantha, are you thinking of a comeback?

@2794055

Poor samantha....

When I got bored last night..

I put a sock and shoe on my left foot....held a lit candle in my right hand.

Then tried to run around the outside of the house, 10 times in under a minute.

@DandyDon When I got bored last night.. I put a sock and shoe on my left foot....held a lit candle in my right hand. Then...

Sounds healthy... I should try it.

Edit: or maybe not. For me to run around the building I live, I would have to throw myself into the river that passes right by the side of it.

I too, am going after Anonymous. any input you have would be greatly appreciated. He seems to be the only one with no profile you can follow. Message me, please.