So who is worse? Parents with too many kids, pedaling them off on Grandparents to raise, or Grandparents who enable these baby factories to shirk their responsibilities?

You don't see young parents pushing baby carriages anymore, or going to the playground. It's grandparents. Parents are strangers. Sad.

Image for post So who is worse? Parents with too many kids, pedaling them off on Grandparents to raise, or Grandparents who enable these baby factories to shirk their responsibilities?
20% Parents are worse, taking advantage. 0% Grandparents are worse, enabling. 20% Both contribute equally to the downturn of society. 10% STFU! I need my minimum wage job to be somebody. 20% STFU! I need my partying time. Life with kids sucks. 30% Other
Life
1 11

I'm still fighting for my right to be aborted immediately.

I do see young parents pushing baby carriages quite often, myself.

I'd say the fuck-up children producing the babies they either can't or won't care for. My great grandparents raised me, they loved kids, it kept them healthy and vibrant. I think that's why they did it...

Course, it may have been due to a lack of birth control in their era too. lol

I guess people and families do what they have to do.

Because they are enviornmentalist!