ABC advertises The View is the place to be heard! Really?

The View is ABC's morning hatefest, featuring Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Paula Faris, Sara Haines, Sunny Hostin, and Meghan McCain. They claim it's the place to be heard. I guess they meant the place for Whoopi to be heard. Others may be treated as less than human. See a video below for an example;

Image for post ABC advertises The View is the place to be heard!  Really?
Budwicks avatar Politics
5 27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t...;v=ffYU-bSutMk

Whoopi displays a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome

Is it Borg again?

@ZonkeyBalls

Ahh! Missed that episode.
This one features a really ugly screeching monster!

@Budwick Ahh! Missed that episode. This one features a really ugly screeching monster!

Monster? Oh, that's just Whoopi.

She has aged a bit since the original footage.

@2794383

Yeah, she was a cheese-eating surrender monkey, when it came to Borg, to begin with.

Whoopi is one of only two living female EGOTs.

The only POC to achieve that honor.

That alone is worthy of some respect. If nothing else, she has talent!

@VicZinc Whoopi is one of only two living female EGOTs. The only POC to achieve that honor. That alone is worthy of some...

Respect?
Because she's an actor?
How does that compute?

She wasn't acting on the View.
She was a genuine bitch.

@Budwick Respect? Because she's an actor? How does that compute? She wasn't acting on the View. She was a genuine bitch.

An extremely talented bitch. Thank you.

Plus Judge Judy is a big a**hole who should never have been invited.

@VicZinc An extremely talented bitch. Thank you. Plus Judge Judy is a big a**hole who should never have been invited.

You mean Judge Jeanine?
Is she an a**hole too?
Judges in general?
Or conservative leaning judges?

If whoopi used her 'talent' acting - that would be fine by me. But she thinks she has something worthwhile to add to political conversation and her unbridled hysteria is off putting. Don't believe me? Here are some recent reviews on TV.com
http://www.tv.com/shows/the-view/reviews/

Whoopi sucks.

Is the spew still on? Terrible show - would rather watch old westerns than waste my time on just about anything prime time. Seriously considering getting rid of overpriced cable.

You watch the view? Wow,

@Flrdsgns You watch the view? Wow,

I know, right? Who would watch that trash?
But, I'm familiar with this incident because Whoopi's meltdown made the news.
You watch news, right?

@Budwick I know, right? Who would watch that trash? But, I'm familiar with this incident because Whoopi's meltdown made the...

I'm cutting way back on news, I try to catch the headlines, but that's about it. I did see that headline, but it didn't really interest me, so I just skipped over it.
How was your vacation Bud, did you go anywhere fun?

@Flrdsgns I'm cutting way back on news, I try to catch the headlines, but that's about it. I did see that headline, but it...

Went to Canada to meet with a bunch of family for a reunion. We rented a big house that could handle the whole group. The grand kids were awesome. They swam in the pool a lot and I joined in the play. Weather was terrific, right on Lake Ontario, gorgeous view. Neighbor had a dog, so I was able to get a daily puppy fix. Saw Niagara Falls Canadian side - stunning! Got to relax, catch up with family, and did some carving while listening to the waves with the neighbors dog at my feet.

Yup - had a good time.

Haters can hate lol. I love Whoopi Goldberg!!

I give less than a crap about their opinion.

Ha...I read that Ted Danson poked Whoopi Goldberg.

https://www.ranker.com/list/who...ed/eric-conner

Anonymous