What are the advantages and disadvantages of being your height?

doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
5 34

Advantage - I can see Budwick looking at some other guy doing something.

Disadvantage - I can still see Budwick looking at some other guy getting arrested for committing a sexual act on a plastic model of Worf.

@ZonkeyBalls Advantage - I can see Budwick looking at some other guy doing something. Disadvantage - I can still see Budwick...

Zonkey - stop looking at Budwick. Just go around or move to the side. Gotta be a space someplace, I am short so I keep trying different spots until I see a space - then some silly couple puts the girl up so high that even tall people can't see anything but the girl's bum half exposed. . . cyc smilieno smilie

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Zonkey - stop looking at Budwick. Just go around or move to the side. Gotta be a space someplace, I am short so...

Come on, you have your cyborg/spirit animal capabilities... I will blow that bum up for you with a cold-fusion bomb, but it will be tricky. I was going to save that trick for our wedding, so forgive me for being a bit on the poor side, when it comes to the final costs.

I am short so can date any guy, I have one tall girl friend who can't get anyone taller than . She--s from Wisconsin or Minnesota tall slim blonde blue eyes.- German heritage.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I am short so can date any guy, I have one tall girl friend who can't get anyone taller than . She--s from...

You are lovely for a red cyborg lady.

Take that as a compliment, Lorraine. See, I still know how to spell your name.

I can always see at concerts but buying pants is a biotch

@2794542

No, but you blend in - just the type we are trying to have.

Please, if interested: suicidebomberoftheweek@isis.au

See you there!

@2794803

(With Indian accent):

"The starter's package ingredients are very simple, but please be careful, when handling them. The Mickey Mouse clock you see is the timing device. Walt Disney, himself, told the Germans, that it works, so it has to work. That blob you are fondling with your squeezy finger touching the bottom is an unnamed plastic explosive. Unnamed, because this is a comment on a public website and the funny substance is classified. Go figure (skating).

This is it for me now... Here's your new instructor, who knows more about actually blowing stuff up. Please, welcome, Victoria Grinchmeyer!

I'm the right height....5'4". Advantages, I can buy clothing that fits without any alterations, especially slacks. I can reach most high places.

Disadvantages: My sons are taller than I am and they are always messing up my hair.

5'4" and change. Average. Used to be 5'6"...still, average.
One thing, though. I have long legs. The disadvantage to that is getting into someone elses drivers seat. My blazer is adjusted out to the maximum.

@Carla Yes, marko, it's a lesbian thing.

Watch my "blabbering" post and there's a reply to Uncle Vic, which is pretty much being a Finn thing.

@ZonkeyBalls Watch my "blabbering" post and there's a reply to Uncle Vic, which is pretty much being a Finn thing.

I started to, but have to go. I will watch it later. Loved your pizza vid, so am looking forward to it.

I can reach things. The down side is commercial travel where have redesigned the seats to accomodate 5'6" men and 5'2" women. No legroom.

Advantage - I don't worry about it.
Disadvantage - I don't worry about it.

@2794671

He is merely vertically challenged.

@2795506

I'm your mutant cousin, thirteen times removed.

Advantage - I can see what that guy is doing over there.

Disadvantage - I can see what that guy is doing over there.

@Budwick Advantage - I can see what that guy is doing over there. Disadvantage - I can see what that guy is doing over there.

Bud funny you. Ya your little picture is only a cartoon face but I knew you were tall. Like my buddy Kerry, he is tall looks like a big handsome ken doll.