Does your car have a cigarette lighter included in your dashboard?

This refers specifically to cigarette lighters, NOT simply dashboard ports for other uses in mind.

42% Yes 42% No 16% Other
PartyOfOnes avatar
7 34

Yes because there is one, but has only been used for power to things I carry in my car. 2 garmins and an oxygen concentrator.

Yes, two in fact. But there are no ashtrays, which I always thought strange.

@ZonkeyBalls Can't be Italian. FIAT always gives an ashtray.

Nope, it's a GMC and I hate it. I'll never have another one.

Pro-tip: Never fly on an airliner with planes that still have ashtrays. lmao

This comment was deleted.
@2794525

LMAO

Well, smoking has been banned on U.S. airliners since the late 80's, early 90's. If you find yourself on a plane with ashtrays, there's a good chance it's older than you are.

@ForkNdaRoad LMAO Well, smoking has been banned on U.S. airliners since the late 80's, early 90's. If you find yourself on a...

You forget, that your offspring will call me "Uncle Marko" just as soon as I dip my smoke in. How horrifying would that be for you? I would smoke half of the plastic plants you have for the show, just for the show.

@ForkNdaRoad He's a pretty strict non-smoker. I hate fake plants!

If so, why do you keep that plastic figurine of Lt. Cmdr Worf at your disposal?

@ZonkeyBalls If so, why do you keep that plastic figurine of Lt. Cmdr Worf at your disposal?

And btw, I can tolerate smoking houseplants, but fucking houseplants is where I draw the line!

@2795211

Uh huh, methinks that's just an excuse for their death traps ;)

@2794538

But now you are having .353 passenger seats as a side effect.

@2794538

Thanks for your input :)

@2794531

Thanks for your input :)

@2794564

Thanks for your post, JD :)

Yes it does. '96.

@Carla Yes it does. '96.

Thanks for your input, Carla :) Nice to see you ;)

No, I haven't seen a lighter included in a new vehicle in 15 years or more.

No. But I have seat heaters.

As I recall...my last car had an ashtray with a cigarette lighter in there. My new old one does not have either.

Yes. My car is old enough to have not only a real cigarette lighter, but an ashtray as well, and I use them daily.

New cars have what appears to be a cigarette lighter socket, but you can't put an actual lighter in there or it will melt. What's the point? Why not make it a real lighter socket just in case someone does want to stick a lighter in there?

Thanks for your response - nice to see you :)

I don't smoke, so it's never been used.

Anonymous