StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
3 29

It wouldnt play for me, starz.

I havent had a bad camping trip, like...ever. i have truly enjoyed them all!:)

@Carla It wouldnt play for me, starz. I havent had a bad camping trip, like...ever. i have truly enjoyed them all!:)

Same here! I've had some strange occurrences that were not exactly what some would describe as good, but the trips themselves were never ruined by them.

Heck, it's really funny. lol

We've had some miserable trips....rain and mud with the kids playing in all of that. lol And we've camped in just about everything....tents, camping trailer that we pulled all the way to Yellostone, and many times to Florida.

Yes, my kid and I especially enjoy cold-weather camping! I think Ray's doing it wrong. lol

It does take an initial investment and some adjustment. But if I can do it, lifelong city-slicker I am, anyone can.

@ForkNdaRoad Yes, my kid and I especially enjoy cold-weather camping! I think Ray's doing it wrong. lol It does take an...

We used to camp a lot, I really enjoyed the campfires and fishing.... but now I prefer the comforts of my home as compared to the great outdoors. lol

@StarzAbove We used to camp a lot, I really enjoyed the campfires and fishing.... but now I prefer the comforts of my home as...

As a kid I never got to do that a lot with my family, so I wanted to give that opportunity to my boy. But I don't think it's wise for us to go alone, so we mostly go with the scouts and other family friends. It's also less stressful for all involved, I think.

@ForkNdaRoad As a kid I never got to do that a lot with my family, so I wanted to give that opportunity to my boy. But I don't...

No, it wouldn't be safe for just the two of you to go alone....too many nuts in this world.

I never went camping as a kid, but my husband's family camped all the time, they loved to fish, that's how I started going. We never went alone, there would be three or four families that went....it was a lot of fun.

@StarzAbove No, it wouldn't be safe for just the two of you to go alone....too many nuts in this world. I never went camping...

Fortunately, there are lots of opportunities for us to do that sort of stuff with a big group here. We have a blast. Camping, hiking, shooting, archery, he loves all that stuff, I don't have to force it, he naturally enjoys it and I do too.

Hunting and fishing aren't his thing, he knows how, but prefers not to if it isn't necessary.

Damn it, woman, where were we in that silly plan of getting rid of your husband? Was it about a Bulgarian dentist coming over for dinner or something?

Please, I'm an immature asshole, but... Still... You named your newly-borned baby boy... Ray.

I'm sorry, but really... If I ever have any offspring, she/he will be named Tarzan.

@ForkNdaRoad Missed the mark on both counts, try again? lol

Missing the mark is my thing.

Just ask Mark (SynysterGates)...

@ZonkeyBalls Missing the mark is my thing. Just ask Mark (SynysterGates)...

Suppose that's better than missing the Marko? Wow, that was one bad pun...

@ForkNdaRoad Suppose that's better than missing the Marko? Wow, that was one bad pun...

That was so awful, you should spend three minutes on the naughty step (or the corner, as we deal with it).

My idea of camping is a hotel that doesn't have a 4 star restaurant attached.

I haven't really "camped" out since I was a kid, and we stayed at campsites in several countries while traveling around and visiting places I'll never forget.

There were times when it wasn't exactly fun, like when it rained really hard and the tent almost collapsed or something. It was an "adventure" still, for my brother and I. I thought most everything about it was pretty cool. I wouldn't now though, I'm pretty sure.

@Piper2 I haven't really "camped" out since I was a kid, and we stayed at campsites in several countries while traveling...

Sounds like you had a great childhood. It's quite an adventure when it rains, and everything is wet and muddy, and it's time to take that tent down.

My kids loved to camp, and one son still does, in fact he and his wife are camping this weekend.

But I prefer a nice warm soft bed now, lol

@StarzAbove Sounds like you had a great childhood. It's quite an adventure when it rains, and everything is wet and muddy...

It had it's ups and downs, of course, like most everyone else's. I felt very fortunate, then and still now, to have experienced living and traveling on another continent.

I've roughed it several times as an adult...living on a boat, for instance, was sort of like camping out. I definitely prefer my 'creature comforts' these days, too. :)

@Piper2 It had it's ups and downs, of course, like most everyone else's. I felt very fortunate, then and still now, to have...

You were fortunate, living on a boat sounds exciting.

I never got out of my state until I was about 15, and then that was just crossing over the state line into Illinois. ...lol But since then, I've traveled a lot.

@StarzAbove You were fortunate, living on a boat sounds exciting. I never got out of my state until I was about 15, and...

Not all that exciting, most of the time. I thought it was pretty //adventurous // of me though, when I was 32.

I used to like to camp, but never had a bad experience like this one. lol But now my idea of camping is in a Hampton Inn. lol

It's been a while, but I really do love tent camping. We did once pitch a tent on an incline and completely slid out of it before dawn .... but slept well in spite of it all. a smilie

@JanHaskell It's been a while, but I really do love tent camping. We did once pitch a tent on an incline and completely slid...

I enjoyed camping at one time....and I did have the same experience as you...only with my son. We woke up one morning and he wasn't in the tent, I was in a panic, looked out the tent and there he was asleep outside the tent....he was about 6 years old at the time.

Anonymous