VicZincs avatar Politics
3 96

I thought it quite interesting. Makes sense. I didnt think they could come up with so much contribution $$ from the dues from members. We even had discussions here about where those funds came from.
Our 2nd amendment doesnt rest on the shoulders of the nra.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@2794704

Correct

During the election run up I saw a CNN report (I no longer watch them) , where they were at a Verizon strike line...they went up to a good looking female striker wearing a hard hat and asked her who she was going to vote for ...with a BIG smile she said Trump , make America Great Again...the CNN idiot stumbled away

we all need to get out and VOTE in November to keep this from all going away

You think that Russia wants us all to have guns?

@2794705

I can't even begin to understand how mental they are.
I'm stupefied.

@2794727

They can portray their lies but I was on the Dean's List every semester.

@2794648

I wasn't talking to you. Didn't you see that I asked Vic? No way does Russia want a strong NRA. A strong NRA means a strong USA.

@JerryHendrickson I wasn't talking to you. Didn't you see that I asked Vic? No way does Russia want a strong NRA. A strong NRA...

Russia has relatively lax gun laws. Almost 1 in 5 people own at least one gun. It is in the top 30th percentile for accessibility to private arms, and they fight to the death based on their history.

Either way they would probably enjoy unfettered access to the heads of the American weapons manufacturers.

@VicZinc Russia has relatively lax gun laws. Almost 1 in 5 people own at least one gun. It is in the top 30th percentile...

The NRA is NOT Russian. Other than that, what is wrong with lax gun laws? They give the power to the people over the government. It's maddening that you can't see things as I do because you're intelligent. It drives me batshit crazy.

@JerryHendrickson The NRA is NOT Russian. Other than that, what is wrong with lax gun laws? They give the power to the people over...

I didn't say there is anything wrong with them. I favor them. So does Russia. But we don't need the NRA to have freedom, and if they broke the law they should be punished - without fear that they are too important to fail.

@VicZinc I didn't say there is anything wrong with them. I favor them. So does Russia. But we don't need the NRA to have...

they did not break the law - they were infiltrated by a spy trying to get into conservative circles

and the NRA is useful. the Heller law suite that affirmed the "individual right" of the 2nd was supported by the NRA and ILA

@2794674

I was talking to someone and you just butted in. I don't need answers from people that I'm not asking questions of.

@2794680

That was very intelligent .

hootowls avatar hootowl Disagree 0Reply
@2794674

What's wrong with me? People who but in on someone else's conversation. I don't have these panties that you speak of. They get into a wad?

@2794648

laughable...all they wanted was to get a spy into conservative circles to do damage

@2794627

Interesting comment. Not sure what you mean?

@ForkNdaRoad Just going to leave this here... https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07...ndictment.html

Fork, my dear...
Doncha know that is all fake news? Factual accounts of these peoples activities is all, just really, a conspiracy, hatched up by the deep state. She's just a foreign student, that happens to be russian, who likes guns.
Doncha know?

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@Carla Fork, my dear... Doncha know that is all fake news? Factual accounts of these peoples activities is all, just...

Until they admit to it, which they do at every turn.

Then Faux News blacks it out, opting rather to run his various strong and powerful denials in heavy rotation so his most fervent remain blissfully ignorant while the rest of U.S. are stuck in a perpetual wtf loop. You mean that fake news cycle?

Yeah, I'm aware of it...

@Carla Ding, ding, ding. You win a cupie doll!;)

You aren't talking about this thing, are you? shutter

Damn, thought I was getting on of these with a flag that fittingly, pulls directly out of its ass...

@2794662

She's a smart person I bet.

I agree, if it's found that individuals within the NRA were knowingly facilitating campaign fraud, they can absolutely be held accountable for that while we still uphold gun rights.

We don't have to choose, we can definitely have both gun rights and accountability.

@2794696

Your proof of that is where?

@2795052

I'm not making the accusation. My response was hypothetical, this should be obvious given the inclusion of the word if in the very first sentence. lol

Please post the congressional testimony wherein it was admitted or proven that "the FBI and the DNC were involved in an attempt at a soft coup."

Pretty sure that's wishful thinking on your part. Opinions aren't crimes and a "coup" will be a tough sell given the so-called victim is currently occupying office. lol

@2795108

So, just to clear that up, you have no proof?

Good luck with all that...

@2795379

I doubt that very much... If I purport to have an admission, I have an admission:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trum...125017365.html

@2794723

I agree: Batshit crazy.

@2794723

Trump's a conman, that's all he is and all he's ever been. And believe me honey, I know a con when I see one.

@2795405

Yeah, that doesn't work on me honey, I was never an Obama supporter. I'm not a liberal and I run my own business.

Seems to me, you don't know nearly as much as you think you do.

It's okay though, that was exactly what I expected.

@2795901

I'm female and I suppose being called "honey" is much nicer than being called crazy, batshit crazy and nuts... But you go on with your bad self and report me.

Seems to me you're the one getting all triggered. lol

@2796198

lol And I'm supposed to be the crazy one?

Good luck with all that...

@2796930

Perhaps you could explain, with facts and examples, who me and my "ilk" are and where I ever claimed to be oppressed by anyone.

I couldn't care less about your life's story, Gronk.

You don't know me, you've never tried to get to know me. You clearly have negative stereotypes about anyone who criticizes this president. You've projected all those false attributes onto me and then attacked them.

Your downright bizarre claims about me (that I'm a liberal, democrat, progressive, Obama and Hillary loving member of the resistance lol lol) are not an accurate interpretation or reflection of me or any statement I've made here. They're all your own strange mischaracterizations.

You should know those are all your illusions, not mine. And the truth is, that's crazy.

So as I said... good luck with all that.

@2797443

So odd that you would think people you stereotype online owe you anything...

@2797699

Gronk, if you've proven anything here it's that you couldn't be further removed from common sense.

So, today you're all about gun rights but against a group that teaches gun saftey?

@VicZinc Not against anything except treason.

Oh! That sounds like fun.

Hey guys, I think Nancy Pelosi murdered someone!
I have no proof or evidence. Let's publish stories and force a witch hunt to find the bodies!

@Budwick Oh! That sounds like fun. Hey guys, I think Nancy Pelosi murdered someone! I have no proof or evidence. Let's...

OK. good luck!

BTW I think they found pretty solid evidence against this women in particular.

Previous witch hunts have not turned up much, except the Mueller probe which has 20+ indictments and a few convictions already.

Witch hunts are fine when their are no witches which you can hunt. When witches abound they will be found.

@Budwick Put up or shut up

Write your congressperson. The GOP own both chambers and can hunt in any direction they want.

@2798967

It was all over the media and WE on the LEFT protested about it. Treason is treason - and Trump is just as GUILTY as OBAMA.

@2800063

I have a very good idea what it 'meant'.

I don't like what it implied.

Trump is now president - didn't you get the memo? Obama left office 2 years ago.

@2795534

If they commit treason they should be held accountable.

@VicZinc If they commit treason they should be held accountable.

No kidding?
And this is relevant, how?
Are you implying that the NRA has committed treason?
No? Then be smarter about your comments - and apply at CNN.

@Budwick No kidding? And this is relevant, how? Are you implying that the NRA has committed treason? No? Then be smarter...

I didn't say anyone (except Trump) committed treason. I said IF they did they should be held accountable and I said if they are held accountable the 2nd amendment will not be in jeopardy.

@VicZinc I didn't say anyone (except Trump) committed treason. I said IF they did they should be held accountable and I...

It's no wonder you are so confused all the time. You see far more words in what you write and read than is actually there!

@2794637

Arrest anyone guilty. Point is the constitution is stronger.

@2794637

I assume long enough to lay a trap and see how many idiots would walk into it. Just a thought... and a common practice.

Is this another fake LIBERAL story ???????

hootowls avatar hootowl Disagree +1Reply

oh liberals and their obsession with Russia, your all conspiracy nuts, thing is, you didn;t care when Hilary gave millions to trudeau of Canada to help him win the elections, you don;t complain when USA interferes with other countries (which happens all the time BTW), wouldn;t surprise me if a country helped Obama win the election. NRA is not the bad guy. they teach gun safety, they oppose killing people, criminals who get their guns ILLEGALLY are the problem, even if NRA disappeared like you wish them too, gun violence will NOT go down, or violence in general. why? because making lawful organizations and citizens into criminals will not stop the real criminals!!!!!!

deusvults avatar deusvult Disagree +1Reply

dsgfdfsgdfsg

Wow, Russian spy helping Trump. How many more are out there?

Anonymous