-2

Hillary got away with murder, literally. Obama committed treason and wore a brown suit (worse than Carter). And Bill Clinton! Don't get me started. So Trump takes a turn for eight years - fair is fair.

Image for post Hillary got away with murder, literally.  Obama committed treason and wore a brown suit (worse than Carter).  And Bill Clinton! Don't get me started.  So Trump takes a turn for eight years - fair is fair.
0 10

lolwut smilie
I'm with DWF, just because "no one" complained about the previous transgrations (they did of course and very loudly - impeachment in one case) doesn't mean anyone should turn a blind eye when it happens next time.

If you support Trump, you no longer get to complain about immorality and abuse of power, he's engaged in all the same behaviors.

Some of us actually practice the principles we espouse and would rather not be associated with hypocrites who don't.

After what he's done in two, you are really deluded enough to think he deserve 6 more? Nope.

Trishs avatar Trish Disagree +2Reply

I think it's the wig.

It's charming. Makes me laugh in my sleep.