What song reminds you of High School?

Image for post What song reminds you of High School?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Music
7 47

Late Middle School and High School - I have some...

@2795678

You mean this? xD

Tangled up in blue

Bib dylan

This song reminds of high school.. but I never liked it
Logical Song by Supertramp

@Sofia

This one is my high school days heh :P well a little after graduation this came out, but still.

Last one I'm posting (but there's many more)...

@Sofia Last one I'm posting (but there's many more)...

I could of gone for days. But...ive been called out for post monopolization:[

@2795710

Rooster that was before me I think, but I found her later, prettiest photo of her I have seen. I like her music cause my singing voice matches hers.cd smilie

Kashmir

Led zeppelin

@2795691

Again...
Thank you, rev:)

All American Rejects, Green Day, Linkin Park, or any middle 2000s alternative and/or punk, :p

@Tanor_Faux All American Rejects, Green Day, Linkin Park, or any middle 2000s alternative and/or punk, :p...

I cannot believe it's been at least 10 years since i've heard these songs for the first time while in school. :p I really miss the style of music from the mid-2000s, feels like it is long-gone too or just really obscure now, will have to wait for the 2030s after new-90s in 2020s pass.

@Tanor_Faux I cannot believe it's been at least 10 years since i've heard these songs for the first time while in school. :p I...

Ah yes this one too lol. Every romantic-comedy between 2009 and 2011 could be summed up with this song lol. It was on the radio like all the time when i was workin after school. Ah yes, getting coffee from Square One and then go back to the computer repair shop i worked at next door... nearly every day heh. I got the coffee free because i worked there heh.

This one definitely does, because a boy in one of my classes used to sing it to me softly.

@Piper2 This one definitely does, because a boy in one of my classes used to sing it to me softly.

That tune stayed popular right into my junior high school years.

I used to get norwegian wood sung softly to me.
Ahh...the days of our youth....

@Carla That tune stayed popular right into my junior high school years. I used to get norwegian wood sung softly to me...

It was released a few years before I started high school, but was still pretty popular then. There are only about a zillion songs that sort of remind of those years. ;)

I like that song. Yes...for sure.

Too many to list. Different songs bring back different memories and emotions.

@2798491

Now,if I had only thought of that

Rock me Amadeus!!

Land Of 1,000 Dances -
This 1966 version - Wilson Pickett