Sofias avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 15

I've never watched a whole movie.

Sometimes when they show one on tv, I might watch 10 or 15 minutes of it.

I like the special effects but I couldn't tell you if I was watching the first or the last one.. lol

@DandyDon Lol..

Fuck, if they'd only labelled them Harry Potter, Harry Potter 2, Harry Potter 3, Harry Potter 4, etc etc.... then at least we'd know where we're at.
hehe smilie 乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Other +3Reply

Havent read or seen any of them. Yet.

@Carla Havent read or seen any of them. Yet.

The Harry Potter series or the Fantastic Beasts stuff?

@Carla Neither.

Oh, you have to read them! Rowling's a masterful storyteller. They're all worth the read and the books really do transport you to a different world.

I think they're a beautifully relayed metaphor for some of the more delicate topics, like genocide, bigotry etc.

Oh boy, gotta go to the theater for this one! Rowling's brilliant, what else can really be said.

I had to watch some freakin' Harry Potter movie once.

I was having a date with a girl, who was a fan of the series. Didn't work out, since I couldn't resist myself. Made certain bad jokes about the movie and she was so pissed off, she just nagged me off as a complete idiot.

I'll want to see this one in the theater, want to get the full effect. I've enjoyed all the Harry Potter books and movies. Love visiting The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios also

You're suggesting there's a new one ?

PartyOfOnes avatar PartyOfOne Maybe, I'm not sure +1Reply
@PartyOfOne You're suggesting there's a new one ?

In the Fantastic Beast Series. The second movie will be out in November. It will be 5 movies in total.

Anonymous