VicZincs avatar
2 56

meh, about what one would expect from white supremacists.

@2795944

What horseshit, trooper? They actually did that.
And to assimilate in the us is to embrace races and cultures that have been blended for hundreds of years.
White christians of european descent are certainly part of our culture, but only a part.
It doesnt surprise me in the least that a white hate group would find kinship with the russian government.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +5Reply
@2795998

Btw....i will refrain from replying to your comments again. Unless, of course, you are responding to a post from me. I reckon that should satisfy you.

@2796052

I apologized for my actions. You accepted that apology. I was led to believe you somehow stalked someone and infiltrated that persons life, was told the fbi was involved. Indeed, that was going on, but by the accuser, not the accused.
This has been my only social network activity....i was naive, and gullibly stupid. I will admit that, straight up.

@2796061

Hmmm....i reckon i was mistaken, i thought when i welcomed you back, and apologized, you accepted it. My bad.
You replied with a gif that said you didnt remember asking me a god damned thing. I take that as you dont appreciate me replying to your comments.
Just trying to be polite and respect your wishes.
If that means we arent speaking, well...

@2795998

No, because the people who run the joint are.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree -1Reply
@2795944

I don't know. It's just news to me.

@2795992

Well, there are the native Americans too.

It seems to some people, 'assimilate' means become white christians.

@2796140

Charlie Daniels is a know racist and supports supremacy. Interesting choice of a spokesperson.

Well, I can't say I accept their supremacist ideology.
They DO have a right to their opinions.
After all, they are American citizens.
They can support the president if they wish.

I understand that much of democrat support are NOT citizens.
Is that even legal - outside of California I mean.

@VicZinc oh you silly boy.

Citizenship is silly?
Your opinions are frightening sometimes Vic.

@Budwick Citizenship is silly? Your opinions are frightening sometimes Vic.

As are yours - if you believe "much" of the votes come from non-citizens. According to every legitimate source (not counting tweets from individuals with no source given) I can find the number of non-citizen votes is probably zero.

I am interested in seeing your source.

@VicZinc As are yours - if you believe "much" of the votes come from non-citizens. According to every legitimate source...

I understand.
You have bought into Trump and Russia colluding to steal the election without a scrap of evidence.

But after California has announced legalizing illegal citizens to vote in local elections, I'm certain that crossover to national elections will occur.

Federation For Immigration Reform has some reasonable thoughts on the matter.
https://www.fairus.org/issue/so...d-us-elections

It's unfortunate that we can not trust many media reports since they have proven to be quite biased.

Here is a report that demonstrates illegal voting in Virginia.
https://www.heritage.org/electi...oting-virginia

@Budwick I understand. You have bought into Trump and Russia colluding to steal the election without a scrap of evidence...

Good info. Not sure that counts as "much" but OK, if this source is correct it does happen.

Now - I never said Russia influenced the election. It clearly tried to, that seems obvious. This post is about Trump supports who are pro-Russia and white supremacists. Seems to me to be a disturbing trend.

@VicZinc Good info. Not sure that counts as "much" but OK, if this source is correct it does happen. Now - I never said...

The disturbing trend is sleight of hand.
There's always been white supremacist douche bags,
always will be.
You see it more because the media work hard at trying to connect dots that don't exist.

@Budwick The disturbing trend is sleight of hand. There's always been white supremacist douche bags, always will be. You see...

And your sources work hard to erase or obscure the connections that are in plain sight.

@VicZinc And your sources work hard to erase or obscure the connections that are in plain sight.

I agree that your assumptions, slanders, misinterpretations, as well as out & out lies are out in the open.

If there is some evidence - I haven't seen it. But then, I've been labeled a racist just for voting for Trump. There are places where I'm not welcome - because my support for him. I know people whose car was destroyed because it had a Trump sticker on it.

Is it fun for you? To help spread the lies, I mean. You know, spew the venom and hope that in some small way you might have helped to get some old woman wearing a MAGA hat pushed to the ground in a supermarket parking lot and her groceries kicked away?

Of course you will answer no - and it's not fun and you had no intention. But that shit is happening. And you ain't helping.

@Budwick I agree that your assumptions, slanders, misinterpretations, as well as out & out lies are out in the open. If...

What is "happening" is that you and old ladies in MAGA hat are normalizing racism, fascism, corrupt government, anti-science and cronyism. We are trying to prevent a wholesale meltdown of the American way and a new world order based on corporatism and despostism.

@Budwick

Said those who followed Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, Kim, Putin, etc.

I bet if Idi Amin was still alive Trump would call him a 'great leader' and invite him to tea.

@VicZinc Said those who followed Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin, Kim, Putin, etc. I bet if Idi Amin was still alive Trump would...

Call CNN and tell them!
A) They would have more interest than me.
B) They will write a story claiming unknown sources say ...

@Budwick Call CNN and tell them! A) They would have more interest than me. B) They will write a story claiming unknown...

Do you remember when you were convinced that Obama was going to open "fema" camps to house everyone that disagreed with him? Do you remember being convinced that sharia laws was his ultimate plan because his middle name was Hussein? Do you remember telling me that I should study the constitution because I clearly had no idea what it actually meant?

I do.

@VicZinc Do you remember when you were convinced that Obama was going to open "fema" camps to house everyone that disagreed...

Call CNN and tell them!

Yes. I understand that you prefer tyranny to democracy. Whatever your leader tells you is good enough.

Those of us who can think for themselves will cover for you.

@VicZinc Yes. I understand that you prefer tyranny to democracy. Whatever your leader tells you is good enough. Those of...

Vic, common sense may have evaded you but trust me, world leaders are entitled to converse privately.

Despite what Mommy may have told you, you are not necessarily entitled to what ever you want.

I'm sure Melania will be wearing something that offends your senses soon, or the president will say something that will make CNN apoplectic once again so you can move on to another complaint. I look forward to that.

@Budwick Vic, common sense may have evaded you but trust me, world leaders are entitled to converse privately. Despite...

Oh my Bud. How the roles have changed in just two years. I have fond memories of saying similar things to you when you were losing your mind over Obama.

So the worm turns.

Liberals sure do hate white people. So why don't white liberals lead by example and eliminate themselves and their children from the world population?

@Bingo449 Liberals sure do hate white people. So why don't white liberals lead by example and eliminate themselves and their...

Im a liberal. I hate no one. I hate some peoples actions, though.
And you are promoting mass suicide, including children, right? You wish us all dead? That, my dear, is another very shitty thing you have said.
I sure hope this one stays. For everyone to see.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@Carla Im a liberal. I hate no one. I hate some peoples actions, though. And you are promoting mass suicide, including...

Right. ... well, maybe not the children. That was out of line. Children can be educated. After all, it's not the children's fault their parents are blithering racist morons.

@Carla Hmmm....still very shitty.

What is shitty about leading by example? If white liberals hate whites so much, let them start with themselves. Or do they only hate conservative whites?

@Bingo449 What is shitty about leading by example? If white liberals hate whites so much, let them start with themselves. Or...

I dont know any liberals who hate people because of their political leaning.
Sounds as though it is you that is filled with hatred.
Wishing people dead is the ugliest form of hatred.

@Carla I dont know any liberals who hate people because of their political leaning. Sounds as though it is you that is...

I know you are but what am I? REALLY?? lol

No, liberals blame whitey for everything and want whitey eradicated. All I'm asking is to show me how. Lead the way. Practice what they preach.

It is sad that you equate "white supremacists" with "white people".

The liberals I know all find white supremacy to be despicable, and find white people to be...well...people.

See the difference? White people are people to liberals, to white supremacists non-whites are not people.

Get it?

@VicZinc It is sad that you equate "white supremacists" with "white people". The liberals I know all find white supremacy...

I think ALL people are people. It's the liberals who divide "people" and categorize them.

Get it?

@Bingo449 I think ALL people are people. It's the liberals who divide "people" and categorize them. Get it?

Prople like white supremacists should be pointed out. Catagorized, filed away under....exposed and despised.
As should any other "peoples" that think because of who they are, they have more value as "peoples" than other "people".

@Bingo449 So then should liberals. I think all people are people. My bad.

Filed away and despised? This just keeps getting better.
Despised and driven to suicide.....
Rough.

@Carla Filed away and despised? This just keeps getting better. Despised and driven to suicide..... Rough.

If you reserve the right to file away and despise this group, then I have the same right to file away and despise that group, IF I were that type of person.

I say people are all people, and you oppose me.

-When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. (divisive and categorical)

-total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States. (divisive and categorical)

-Look at my African American over here. Look at him.
(categorical)

-Our inner cities, African Americans, Hispanics are living in hell because it’s so dangerous. (divisive and categorical)

-Haitian immigrants all have AIDS (divisive and categorical)

-Nigerian immigrants will never go back to their huts in Africa. (divisive and categorical)

-They call her Pocahontas.(divisive)

-Muslim migrant beats up Dutch boy on crutches (divisive and categorical)

It sure is a good thing our president is a liberal // because he// divides people and //categorizes them.//

Racist will be Racist.

But of course that sounds like a fake made-up site anyway. To try to make it look like once again Russia is bad.

This whole Russia = Bad agenda.

dsfgdsfgdsfgdfs

all groups get the Right of free speech and if that is called "culture" so be it