North Korea Has Started Dismantling Rocket Launch Site

Oh my goodness! All this winning is making me giddy!
All the weeping and gnashing of teeth last month when Trump made nice with North Korea. The left was certain that Trump had been played, Trump was a traitor. And now, Kim is making good on his promise to Trump!

Now I am asking you Trump haters to put down your protest signs and pussy hats and agree that Trump is doing a pretty good job. Maybe not perfect. Maybe clumsy at times - but pretty phucking good.

Image for post North Korea Has Started Dismantling Rocket Launch Site
40% I'm impressed. 37% No, Trump was talking about women in a deragatory manner 30 years ago, so I accept nuclear war. 23% Other
Budwicks avatar Countries & Places
12 17

If true, this is good news indeed.

@Flrdsgns If true, this is good news indeed.

Even CNN is reporting this news.

Budwicks avatar Budwick I'm impressed. +2Reply

If that's all true...great!
I understand that what they tore down was for testing. If kim has perfected his ballistic missles, as he has stated, what they tore down is no longer needed.
But, as trump himself has said, noko hasnt fired a missle in months. That is a very good thing.
Another country, though, that is desperate for lifted sanctions, and very deceitful. This will take time to see a clear picture. Especially since it's north korea.

@2796080

The north korean government cannot be trusted. They have proven that again and again.
Sounds like you are putting words in my mouth. Or reading my words and putting your own spin on them.
I rarely generalize. Just so you know.
Btw...seems as though you want to pick a fight with me. Go ahead. You wont get much satisifaction.

@2796086

I dont. Never have.
I also do not approve of racism. Veiled or out in the open.

@2796098

No...i have never been close to but one japanese fellow, a hundred years ago.
Oh, and a thai, foriegn exchange student that my niece and her husband sponsored, last year. She was shy, i didnt get to know her well.

@2796080

army wife - does sound racist yet if it is true then it isn't racist. I think it would be wonderful if trump is really making headway with little Kim.

@Carla If that's all true...great! I understand that what they tore down was for testing. If kim has perfected his...

Carla, if you were in Kim's little tiny shoes, would you start tearing down the old crappy places that need to torn down anyway, as a show of good faith? Or, even though you don't know how well things are gonna go since Donald Trump is getting hammered by the left on daily basis - go ahead and rip down your brand new facility.

Budwicks avatar Budwick I'm impressed. +1Reply
@Budwick Carla, if you were in Kim's little tiny shoes, would you start tearing down the old crappy places that need to torn...

Hey....i am not an evil, murderous little fuck. Not sure how he thinks or what he will do.
That particular site sure is easily seen and monitored though. I will grant you that.

Hmmm ... this was originally reported by "38 North".

A group that South Korea banned due to outright lies and fabricated stories, trying to raise opposition to any peaceful overtures towards North Korea.
The same group (38 North) was reporting shortly after Trump's trip, that satellite photos showed the North Koreans were expanding their testing/missile facilities. (even though closer look at those photos showed the "expanded" facilities were neither new, but hadn't been used in a while)

Their sudden reversal makes me question their reliability.

Anonymous