+2

Kinder Guardians! Not IDF Col. "Morad" with help from lobbyist, easily convinces multiple DC Reps to support a policy that would kids, even toddlers, in schools. I think they have too much Blink182 in their Wiz Khalifas! (Warning: Explicit)

This time the "not" IDF Col. easily convinces gun advocate, Philip Van Cleave, gun-rights lobbyist Larry Pratt and multiple seld-described "Conservative Republican," U.S. Reps to support a proposed policy, "Kinder Guardians," that would arm school children, even toddlers! Watch as they sit and read from a script from the fake Col.'s script!

Who Is America? (2018) | First Look | Sacha Baron Cohen SHOWTIME SeriesWHO IS AMERICA? is a half-hour series from comedian Sacha Baron Cohen, in his return to series television for the first time in more than a decade in the gen...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkXeMoBPSDk
ForkNdaRoads avatar Politics
3 14

Anyone calling this "fake news" is practicing selective fact acceptance. SFA. It's my physiological discovery. I believe it to be a coping mechanism for party gaff overload. PGO.

And that vid was humorous, but then, it was not. After a minute or so i realized it was actually scary.

@Carla Anyone calling this "fake news" is practicing selective fact acceptance. SFA. It's my physiological discovery. I...

Good call! Is that related to the overproduction of the Blink182 pheromone? I think it could be, I think I may suffer from that myself!

@ForkNdaRoad Good call! Is that related to the overproduction of the Blink182 pheromone? I think it could be, I think I may...

Something going on with everyone links to youtube, on my phone. I will have to look into that :[.
But, yes, i believe it could be! Ha!

Now the not IDF Col. convinces a gun rights advocate, a lobbyist and multiple DC reps to actually support a policy that would arm toddlers. And they do it on the pretense that toddlers have yet to develop a sense of right and wrong. All but one rep goes along with it! These are people with real power.

Could you imagine if the politics were reversed here?
Let's say the Col. was supposedly a not militant from a Muslim majority country like Iran.

Suppose he was petitioning Democrat representatives for, I don't, a policy that would allow teachers to read the Koran to and pray to Allah with willing children as young as toddler age, in schools.

Let's say this not Col. from Iran found willing reps and secretly recorded their conversations with him, then later "exposed" those conversations and their support for this religious policy.

No guns, no public displays of idiocy, that's a completely legitimate policy initiative, but could you imagine what these same representatives might say about such a situation?

That's a double standard.

Here's the link, just in case, it's the first video in the search returns:
https://www.youtube.com/results...who+is+america

As I already mentioned, I think it's almost hilarious, but still a little chilling. I read Van Cleave's "urgent" FB warning and rather lame defense of being so easily duped, and some of the responses were pretty amusing.

You do realize that Sacha Baron Cohen is a comedian and that this script is supposed to be stupid and satirical, right?

@JustJimColo You do realize that Sacha Baron Cohen is a comedian and that this script is supposed to be stupid and satirical, right?

Yep, I do. It was supposed to be that way, until they actually bought it and did his bidding.

He does what James O'Keefe does only he's much better at it, even though his pretenses for their meetings are false, their stupidity in response to it is quite real. And unlike with O'Keefe, they're fully aware he's recording this material.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/n...715-story.html#

You do realize that the people in the video above openly admit they were tricked into supporting this nonsense, right?

@ForkNdaRoad Yep, I do. It was supposed to be that way, until they actually bought it and did his bidding. He does what...

Just because someone might believe parts of a stupid story they were told, doesn't mean they support any of it.
Can you honestly give me the name of one Republican who would support giving guns to toddlers? (I can't even think of many Democrats who are that mentally unbalanced) Your narrative is pretty dishonest, in implying they would.
This is an example of fake news that takes away credibility when people claim something.

@JustJimColo Just because someone might believe parts of a stupid story they were told, doesn't mean they support any of it. Can...

You were just given several who've openly admitted they were tricked into supporting it. I also included a link to a story wherein Joe Walsh, a Conservative-Republican, openly admitted he was tricked into supporting the arming of toddlers.

This isn't fake news, they knew fully well it was recorded. Unlike the fake journalist James O'Keefe's fake news work where he lies to get a meeting with someone and then secretly records them, Cohen's targets knew they were being recorded.

For your information, Cohen actually targeted both Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders, neither of them went along with his shtick. That's not an implication, it's a fact.

@ForkNdaRoad You were just given several who've openly admitted they were tricked into supporting it. I also included a link to...

I guess you're going to believe what you are told to believe and want to believe, no matter how ridiculous it is. No problem. That's your right.

@JustJimColo I guess you're going to believe what you are told to believe and want to believe, no matter how ridiculous it is...

I've made no mention of my beliefs here, my beliefs are irrelevant to the obvious double standard here.

I'm simply taking these officials at their word when they admit they were duped Cohen into supporting this.

I probably shouldn't take them at their word, but I am.

Was this behavior also faked?
http://www.amirite.com/821473-o...ops-the-n-word

What I find interesting is many conservatives who are so dismissive of Cohen's handiwork here, defended O'Keefe and Brietbart without asking any of your above questions when they secretly recorded people then revealed selectively edited versions of those recordings.

It was not only considered real journalism, but the president himself appointed someone as his aid from the website that daily utilizes the same tactics.

Seems like a huge double standard to me. I don't have to believe or dispute their work to see it.

Too many unknown words/initials/phonetalk> I have no idea what you are talking about if you can't use real words in your question or in the answers

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Too many unknown words/initials/phonetalk> I have no idea what you are talking about if you can't use real words...

The comedian convinced multiple conservatives to support a program that would give guns to kids in schools, it would also train toddlers to kill. That's what the republicans who made videos supporting the program believed, at least.

This is the most asinine thing I have ever heard of....arm toddlers....don't they know that toddlers put everything in their mouths....and with a gun....yeah right, more dead little kids because of these so called intelligent lawmakers think that's the thing to. They should all be put in the line of fire when these little kids are being trained.