Will You View Death Of A Nation?

Not since 1860 have the Democrats so fanatically refused to accept the result of a free election. That year, their target was Lincoln. They smeared him. They went to war to defeat him. In the end, they assassinated him.

Now the target of the Democrats is President Trump and his supporters. The Left calls them racists, white supremacists and fascists. These charges are used to justify driving Trump from office and discrediting the right "by any means necessary."

But which is the party of the slave plantation? Which is the party that invented white supremacy? Which is the party that praised fascist dictators and shaped their genocidal policies and was in turn praised by them?

Moreover, which is the party of racism today? Is fascism now institutionally embodied on the right or on the left?

Through stunning historical recreations and a searching examination of fascism and white supremacy, Death of a Nation cuts through progressive big lies to expose hidden history and explosive truths.

Lincoln united his party and saved America from the Democrats for the first time. Can Trump—and we—come together and save America for the second time?

https://www.deathofanationmovie...00x250-august3

Death of a Nation: Can We Save America a Second Time?Now playing in theaters nationwide! Lincoln united his party and saved America from the Democrats for the first time. Can Trump—and we—come together and save America for the second time?https://www.deathofanationmovie.com/trailer/?utm_source=salem&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=doan-media&utm_content=300x250-august3-Image for post Will You View Death Of A Nation?
0% Yes, I'll be going to disrupt the event at my local theater 14% No, not interested in histroy repeating itself in my lifetime 57% Sounds interesting, I'll check it out 0% No, CNN stopped doing movie reviews last year so I'm not allowed 29% Other
Budwicks avatar Politics
1 7

This sounds like an important movie.
I'm definitely going to check this out.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Sounds interesting, I'll check it out +1Reply

I'll most likely buy the dvd when it becomes available.

JerryHendricksons avatar JerryHendrickson Sounds interesting, I'll check it out +1Reply

Do you think Liberals will watch it? I don't just because I don't think they're interested in the truth, only their agenda.

@JerryHendrickson Do you think Liberals will watch it? I don't just because I don't think they're interested in the truth, only...

I haven't even seen any comments about it here.
Fear of spontaneous combustion perhaps.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Sounds interesting, I'll check it out 0Reply

First to answer your question Bud, I'll watch it if/when it comes to Netflix or Amazon Prime. I'm not opposed to watching a movie I think I'll disagree with, though I won't commit to watching the entire thing.

I have heard several people (most not amirite members) assert that Democrats were the party of racism While it's true that through most of American history Democrats have sided with slavery, segregation, etc.. but that ended in the 1960s. This was in part do to a backlash in the Deep South against the civil rights movement which the Republicans successfully capitalized on.

If you look at a map of electoral voting records by state you'll notice that Democrats "owned" the South since 1880. In 1960 most electoral votes from the Deep South went to JFK or Independent Harry Byrd. Then in 1964 the only states that voted for Republican Barry Goldwater were in the Deep South. In 1968 many of those states voted for George Wallace ("segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever").

The Deep South, rather than the Democratic Party, has been carrying the racist mantle for over 150 years.

http://time.com/4561347/preside...s-interactive/

Anonymous