+2

Steve Schmidt, a long time Republican conservative, speaks the truth about Trump. Every American should be very worried about where Trump is leading our country.

Holding private meetings with Putin, a known killer, liar who is playing Trump like a fiddle. American people need to know what was said in that meeting and what Trump gave away.

I'm surprised he didn't invite Charles Manson to the White house.

Wake up people before it's too late. He's trying to silence the press, yes even Fox News. Who will be next? You?

Steve Schmidt: By A fluke, Voters Elected An Imbecilic Con Man | Morning Joe | MSNBCWhile considering Trump's bashing of BMW, one of South Carolina's largest employers, the panel discusses the lies the president tells and why voters are ofte...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLDKdoOZsGM
StarzAboves avatar Politics
5 9

Trump had to meet with Putin in private, Trump doesn't want people to witness Putin giving Trump his orders.

@2796654

Thanks. Even the Republicans want to know what went on in that meeting. Something very devious that Trump didn't want us to know about. Maybe more money deals with Russia.

The problem isn't the republican party, the problem is the tea party / freedom caucus far right extremists who have hijacked the republican party and are determined to destroy America. People need to wake up and vote all tea party/ freedom caucus out of office in November.

@Flrdsgns The problem isn't the republican party, the problem is the tea party / freedom caucus far right extremists who have...

I agree.... and those real Republicans need to stop being afraid of Trump and do what they were hired to do. Abide by the constitution not Tump and stop his nonsense before it's too late. They can do it, they stopped his upcoming meeting with Putin.

I do not disagree with much of what was said in the video, or that Trump would like to silence the press. I also agree that he seems imbecilic, almost every time he speaks.

@Piper2 I do not disagree with much of what was said in the video, or that Trump would like to silence the press. I...

That's for sure, it's the same old thing.... patting himself on the back and taking credit for things that Obama did.

I knew from day 0 he should never have been in office.