Let's have a stupid 2010s music video thread! We're in the future now, embrace the future of the past's tomorrow.

What retro-futurism wanted us to be like, is not what we actually are. Let's revive the true future in this post!

Image for post Let's have a stupid 2010s music video thread! We're in the future now, embrace the future of the past's tomorrow.
Tanor_Fauxs avatar Science
3 21

Here's the true future. Not just me eating boogers online, but even this silly UK band has a Finn (Paavo Siljamäki) as a member.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred short mummies:?)

Mm i think it represents the meaning of the song in a good way ^. there was a competition to make a music video for the song in December 2012, the winner was Ines Freitas and Miguel Mendes, known as "onenessteam".

@Tanor_Faux

Knight Industries Two Thousand?

@Tanor_Faux

Perhaps made the stupid joke one video too early...

A Google search revealed that this one that I'm listening to right now is from 2011, so here you go. :P

@primeiro

You know it's been 1 year since Chris died, still remembering him. I remember the beef we'd get when we admitted we liked Linkin Park and other "emo" bands, becasue it was so edgy and cool to like popular things, but late into it, edgy was cool because it became less popular to be into "edgy" "emo" by then.

Mm Burn it all down.

@Tanor_Faux You know it's been 1 year since Chris died, still remembering him. I remember the beef we'd get when we admitted we...

You're right, it's been a bit over a year. Wow, I didn't quite remember that it had been that long already.

I came to know Linkin Park from a post that a friend made on here shortly after Chester passed away. Really like their songs.

More Bedford with A&B:

Crystal Method: Name of the Game

Well, here's one for the 00's...

...and one for the 80's.

Oh, wow... <facepalm> Those last 2 songs were actually meant for Zonkey's noughties thread. Sorry!