-4

I honestly believe that apart from the atrocities, the nazis showed the world where the real men were. French not included.

It's self explanatory.

danielufrjs avatar Politics
0 22

They were defeated by the "real" men.

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Disagree +10Reply

They weren't real men, they were killers and cowards who killed innocent people. The real men were the ones that defeated them.

What the crap?! What's "manly" about being bullies? What's "manly" about shooting children in the head? Whats "manly" about stealing from people? What's "manly" about debasing humans to such levels? And fro you to have the audacity to say "apart from the atrocities" like we're just supposed to say "Yeah, what's a few million dead among friends. No harm, no foul." It's preposterous. I am deeply disgusted. Especially because these subhuman trash heaps have resurfaced and are killing again. We have baby concentration camps IN AMERICA right now... Please just stop.

Trishs avatar Trish Disagree +4Reply
@Sunny_the_skeptic If you look deep enough every country has committed mass murder.

Yes, but notice I'm not being an apologist for the murderers? "Yeah, those slave holders sure were manly men. How brave and testosterone fueled to torture, use, and debase entire races!" No. There's nothing positive about it. That's my point.

Trishs avatar Trish Disagree 0Reply
@Trish Yes, but notice I'm not being an apologist for the murderers? "Yeah, those slave holders sure were manly men. How...

Hmm I wouldnt have figured out that this was an option at all to set slavery aside simply as men. What an interesting approach. Still it surprises me how people are so sensitive about something they didn't live trough, sure it's horrible but still not an excuse not to be able to look at things from a different perspective. Keep in mind that many German soldiers had no clue what was being done in reality.

I won't give them credit for anything good. The "real men" are the ones who deserve the recognition for showing the world where they were.

Apart the atrocities?
How does one consider Nazis apart the atrocities?
I'm really hoping that I have misunderstood this post.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@Budwick Apart the atrocities? How does one consider Nazis apart the atrocities? I'm really hoping that I have misunderstood...

I think I get what he means, that Germany was a good military opponent, purely military speaking with all their engineering and generals and battle planning.

@Budwick OK, maybe so. The author may be a bit over focused however - IMO.

Hmm maybe poorly worded? What I do understand is that he's astonished at the military might the Germans have, giving the Russians and the rest of the world a run for their money, still impressive.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Hmm maybe poorly worded? What I do understand is that he's astonished at the military might the Germans have...

Not really that impressive, when you look at it.
The nations they overran were using WW1 technology.
Poland vs Germany, for instance. Poland had no airforce and was using horse-drawn artillery, and they were surprised by the German invasion.

On the other hand, Russia was NOT surprised ... and so managed to defeat the Germans, even though Russia had lower technology and training.

@Walt_OReagun Not really that impressive, when you look at it. The nations they overran were using WW1 technology. Poland vs...

Still the Germans managed to invade Russia though, which pissed off the Russians so much they didnt take prisoners.

If we put the fucked up Nazi ideologies aside, they were quite the formidable foe, I mean the whole world unites to defeat you and your keen edge with engineering and military tactics.

If no one can say that because of the atrocities committed by the Nazis then you cant say anything good about anyone because EVERY country somewhere some time has dirty laundry connected to killing people in some circumstance, especially the US.

you are all very dumb. Thr real men were the ones who could resist.

@danielufrj you are all very dumb. Thr real men were the ones who could resist.

Proofread your comment and get back to me on who's stupid.

and yet, you stupid nazi critics forget you are all riding on jet planes and driving fuel injected cars. All nazi breakthroughs.

@danielufrj and yet, you stupid nazi critics forget you are all riding on jet planes and driving fuel injected cars. All nazi...

There are the insults again. You're calling everyone "dumb" and "Stupid." Are you a Nazi? (Do you see how I used the capital "N" that you were too stupid to use?) Seriously ARE YOU A NAZI?