Have you ever been cloned on a social media web site? Some say the person doing the cloning is obsessed with another person. Some say they are out to ruin a person's reputation. Some say it's a form of flattery that they like that person so much they want to be him/her. Well I have been cloned 4 times on different web sites. I have a pretty good idea who is doing it, someone that I have blocked here on Amirite, who can't stand the though of being blocked....but I won't mention any names....sh....sh....sh....sh. The mods on the various sites have been very quick to deactivate the fake account, and the low life will be caught, and prosecuted. The last clone is on a web site that I had never heard of before, even used one of my avatars. lol At least he picked a good one. lol

To the obsessed person who would stoop so low as to clone another person for whatever reason, you need to get a life. You must be a very bitter, unhappy person with nothing good going on in your life. Low self esteem, no integrity, raised under a rock, and full of hate. We're all laughing at you.....