StarzAboves avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
5 26

I can't see myself buying property in another country. I'd love to visit Ireland, Israel, and Australia .... and then come home. a smilie

I don't know if its wise or not but myself I could find productive ways to spend that money in a 50 mile radius of my location..

@DandyDon I don't know if its wise or not but myself I could find productive ways to spend that money in a 50 mile radius of...

Same with me, I wouldn't want the hassle that would be entailed. Plus, I'm happy with where I live now, would never want to move or invest in property especially in another country.

I've lived in Italy a few seasons. It's nice, i've lived in Firenze, and Livorno. I have contacts I've lived with there. I don't necessary own property, but I definitely would. It's not that far off from places I've seen in the US and there's lots to visit and actually living instead of touring, makes quite a difference.

I could live in Canada. As long as I don't have to learn French. I could eat some poutine, though.

@ZonkeyBalls I could live in Canada. As long as I don't have to learn French. I could eat some poutine, though.

Canadian French isn't that bad, it's the Goose langauge that f's me up! Ey, eh, oh, oi, oy, flippity-flappity, soft honks, loud honks, ugh.

@Tanor_Faux Canadian French isn't that bad, it's the Goose langauge that f's me up! Ey, eh, oh, oi, oy, flippity-flappity, soft...

I hate trying to understand, what those elm trees are trying to say. They use made-up words, such as "leafity" or "squirrelpop".

@ZonkeyBalls I hate trying to understand, what those elm trees are trying to say. They use made-up words, such as "leafity" or...

I understand Hemlock more, but that's because i got Pennsylvanian Dutch blood in me. Thanks mum.

@Tanor_Faux I understand Hemlock more, but that's because i got Pennsylvanian Dutch blood in me. Thanks mum.

I once cracked my motorcycle helmet on a pine tree.

Gave me a brand new perspective. Probably a telepathic transfter of some kind, as a side-result.

I really have little desire to travel and none to live outside the us. There is so much here. Every environment, etc.
Sooo....no.

@Carla I really have little desire to travel and none to live outside the us. There is so much here. Every environment...

I agree, so many places I haven't been to here in the states.....but I'm traveled out, travel is a hassle to me anymore. lol

@Carla I love a good road trip. Not fond of airplanes, though.

So do I if they are short....say about 2 - 3 hours. In fact we have one planned in the Fall.

Maybe if you go there and talk to a local lawyer. Otherwise I would be afraid of scams.

Anonymous