What do you guys think of the name Sin for a baby girl? đŸ€”đŸ˜¶

Animals & Nature
2 21

I've always associated the name Sin with a boy - since I've known of it as a diminutive of Cynric.
It wouldn't be my choice.

Gin would be nicer.

Her future husband could always have a drink.

@ZonkeyBalls Sherry would be lovely. How about Ginger Ale?

Canada Dry or Schweppes? :P or are you going to bring that Killjoy Kilju brew heh.

@Tanor_Faux Canada Dry or Schweppes? :P or are you going to bring that Killjoy Kilju brew heh.

Kilju would make a great name for a girl. We actually have at least one Tarzan here (there's an online database for searching the names, he was unfortunately a boy). I guess Lonkero would make a pretty nice name for a girl, but I'd rather name my little girl Tarzan, just to fuck with the public and my relatives, If I ever had one.

Tarzan Cockpuncher Kettunen - that name would cause the little boys to think twice.

@JerryHendrickson You dingleberry.

Damn it, less than five in Finland.

Tarzan SyntymÀvuodet MiehiÀ Naisia YhteensÀ
-1899 0 0 0
1900-19 0 0 0
1920-39 0 0 0
1940-59 0 0 0
1960-79 alle 5 alle 5 alle 10
1980-99 0 0 0
2000-09 0 0 0
2010-18 0 0 0
YhteensÀ alle 5 alle 5 alle 10

@ZonkeyBalls Damn it, less than five in Finland. Tarzan SyntymÀvuodet MiehiÀ Naisia YhteensÀ -1899 0 0 0 1900-19 0 0 0 ...

I guess, for being usually different and strange I will name her Esteedee Brickwall, no matter what her mother has to say.

Personally, I would keep searching. a smilie

Might as well call her Candy give her a thong and strap a few bucks to it

If you're even considering it, please give the child up for adoption because you're an idiot.

Sin is better for a male name, because:

It comes from Akkadian Su'en, though the meaning of that is unknown. This was the name of the Akkadian, Assyrian and Babylonian god of the moon. He was closely identified with the Sumerian god Nanna.

I'd name the girl Nanna, even though that too is a male name in origin, but actually I wouldn't because yanno Nana and Nanna are too close in spelling. I wouldn't use Nana in most english speaking countries or spanish. Though it's used in Asian countries and is 5th most popular in Georgia (not the state). Nana can refer to King or Queen in Ghanian.

I'd spell it Sina instead, Gaelic form of Sheena.

I've never heard of a girl named that.

Take that back.. I seem to remember a stripper once.
I'm not sure if that was Sin...or Cinn, short for Cinnamon.