I find many people on the internet that reject any Pop Songs just because it's Pop, and it's mainstream, so automatically, it's crap. I disagree with that notion. In the last decade is there any Pop/Mainstream song that you've enjoyed?

I also mean songs of others genres that will be labelled as Mainstream because of their popularity.

PopLove 6 | ♫ MASHUP OF 2017 | By Robin Skouteris (75 songs)The Ultimate Mashup of 2017. Remix & Robin Skouteris. Video edit by Robin Skouteris & Panos T. For Full TRACKLIST, DOWNLOADS, INFO & LYRICS, Visit the PopLov...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPFVrhUdrHk
36% I like Pop 36% I tend to not like Pop, but... 0% I hate all Pop 27% Other
Sofias avatar Jokes & Humour
4 6

I consider myself easy and an optimistic when it comes to music. So I like way too many songs xD
I love most of the songs in these mash-ups.
PopLove5 - YouTube video thumbnail
PopLove4 - YouTube video thumbnail

Sofias avatar Sofia I like Pop +1Reply

There is surely a lot of Pop that I like, from US pop, J pop, K pop, etc.

I guess I like way too many songs too. :D

Here is one from this decade...

primeiros avatar primeiro I like Pop +1Reply

with a few exceptions pop is generally CRAP! heavy metal, hard rock and country (old, otherwise its in the same boat as pop) is where its at for me, but its a subjective matter

deusvults avatar deusvult I tend to not like Pop, but... +1Reply