deusvults avatar Religion
1 8

Shit, read the History of Western Civilization. This ain't nothin'.

@JerryHendrickson What goes up always comes down. We're still going up.

NOPE!

and this is only one of many regressive things happening to our society today that (ironically) liberals are pushing down society's throat

@deusvult NOPE! and this is only one of many regressive things happening to our...

Okay, you're talking morality and I was talking national strength militarily and economically. I agree that morality is on a steep downward trend. No way am I listening to them talk their stupid shit for 7:10. I made it to 1:45 and started getting irritated..

@JerryHendrickson Okay, you're talking morality and I was talking national strength militarily and economically. I agree that...

yeah its a little irritating to listen to but they are correct

and yes i am 100% talking morality, imo thats the main reason why rome fell, their are other reasons,

although romes imperialistic nature (like the USA is now) did play a factor in its collapse.

@2799121

no we really don;t , its very sad