If tomorrow Supernatural Creatures were to be known as real, how long do you think it would take for humanity leaders to try to kill/enslave them with the reasoning "Let's do it first, so they won't have the chance to do it to us"?

And do you think we would win?

Image for post If tomorrow Supernatural Creatures were to be known as real, how long do you think it would take for humanity leaders to try to kill/enslave them with the reasoning "Let's do it first, so they won't have the chance to do it to us"?
37% Hours 5% Days 26% Weeks 0% Months 0% Years 5% Never - We're a lovely bunch 26% Other
Sofias avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
8 16

I think they would at least try to come up with a plan, which might take at least two weeks, and I'm pretty sure we would lose very quick.

Sofias avatar Sofia Weeks +5Reply

Supernatural creatures?

@Carla Supernatural creatures?

Vampires
Shifters (werewolves and such)
Witches
Sirens
Nymphs
Demons
Angels
Elfs
And so on :D

Sofias avatar Sofia Weeks +4Reply

I reckon it would depend on the numbers. And which part of the world you live.
????
We have an awful lot of guns here. And we tend to pull together in a pinch....

Science would step in and keep them in cages, studying them, which is way worse. That is the reason that other animals won't let us know they can speak our language.

As a Therian with links to the Otherkin and furry communities and keen interest in creatures supernatural and otherwise, we'd try to bridge the gap and establish a common ground of peaceful coexistence.

I'm relying on Buffy to slay all the vampires and shifters

humans just think that way ans so many books and movies make aliens want to kill all humans

It's nice

If that happened, I wouldn't be worried about what the leaders are doing.
I'd be concerned with what I need to do if they turn out to be the.. not so friendly type.

Beings, all of a sudden popping up out of nowhere...doesn't leave much room for guessing what their intentions are..

I'm not going to just assume they're friendly and get decapitated while extending my hand for a shake..