Anyone else remember when Hillary had a Twitter meltdown over the Bengazi thing like a big cry baby (rather than calmly sitting down for 11 gruelling hours of questions from hostile senators) because she knew she was completely innocent and the whole thing was a rigged witch hunt? Me neither.

VicZincs avatar Language
5 37

Her meltdown was during the questioning when she threw up her hands and said, At this point, what difference does it make? I guess she found out what the difference was when she was humiliated at the election of 2016.
People remember her callous remarks over the deaths of four Americans.

I could go on a rant, vic. But...you know.

@2799175

He's also the only active moderator. He'll still be able to see everything you say and you won't be able to see anything he does.

Trump labels any kind of criticism as Fake News and lies, and labels any praise, false or truth, as the only truth. He's as good as dealing with criticism as my dog deals with the vacuum cleaner - she barks at it and runs around it all hostile and only shuts up when it goes away. Anyone that still expects a person with this kind of behaviour to act like an actual mature adult man when under investigation of any sort... protect your precious heart. Its optimism is a rare thing in this world.

@2799201

I understand your concern.

However, four "favs" hardly seems like a post that I "know people will disagree with..."

I knew some people would agree with this post, and I thought some people might disagree with it.

It was not intended to "spark and argument" it was intended to spark thoughtful discussion - which it did. Thank you for furthering that discussion.

Does anyone remember an investigation lasting over a year and a half with no end in sight regarding a crime for which there is no evidence of ever being committed?

Oh, it gets better - Not only is there no evidence of the crime having been committed, two high level adversaries of 'the criminal' have said that the crime couldn't have even happened!

@Budwick Does anyone remember an investigation lasting over a year and a half with no end in sight regarding a crime for...

I remember one that returned over 100 indictments, half a dozen arrests, and a handful of guilty pleas. Is that the one?

@VicZinc I remember one that returned over 100 indictments, half a dozen arrests, and a handful of guilty pleas. Is that...

Yeah, maybe - is that the one that has no clearly stated purpose?
The one with no actual crime named?
The one that has NOTHING on collusion between Trump and Russia?

@Budwick Yeah, maybe - is that the one that has no clearly stated purpose? The one with no actual crime named? The one that...

It was always, ever about the campaign and interference. If they dig up related issues those issues are fair game. Just like any other crime/criminal, suspect.
If trump gets swept up, then it's his fault.
If he was innocent he would have cooperated from the get go.

@Carla It was always, ever about the campaign and interference. If they dig up related issues those issues are fair game...

So, it's not about the election anymore?
You know, how Trump stole the election?
Are you sure about that?
You and the MSM should get your stories straight.

@Budwick So, it's not about the election anymore? You know, how Trump stole the election? Are you sure about that? You and...

Now, now, Bud, let's be fair... it's kinda hard to keep the stories straight, they change so often.  I seem to recall collusion, then obstruction of justice, oh, wait... lately it's been Manafort's shady tax and money-laundering dealings from 2005, or thereabouts.

@Thinkerbell Now, now, Bud, let's be fair... it's kinda hard to keep the stories straight, they change so often.  I seem to...

In a recent tweet, Trump provided several crucial pieces of information.

First, it is a clear admission that Donald Trump, Jr.’s original statement about the case was inaccurate enough to be considered a lie. He had said the meeting was with an unknown person who “might have information helpful to the campaign,” and that this person “primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children.” This false statement was, according to his legal team, dictated by the President himself.

There was good reason to mislead the American people about that meeting. Based on reporting—at the time and now—of the President’s admission, it was a conscious effort by the President’s son and two of his closest advisers to work with affiliates of the Russian government to obtain information that might sway the U.S. election in Trump’s favor. In short, it was, at minimum, a case of attempted collusion.

The tweet indicates that Trump’s defense will continue to be that this attempt at collusion failed—“it went nowhere”—and that, even if it had succeeded, it would have been “totally legal and done all the time.”

It is unclear to me why, if the meeting was entirely proper, the President declared “I did not know about it!” or to tell the Attorney General, Jeff Sessions, to “stop this Rigged Witch Hunt right now.”

@VicZinc In a recent tweet, Trump provided several crucial pieces of information. First, it is a clear admission that...

Oh, back to collusion again, are we, Vic? Hope springs eternal from a weaseling lib's heart. biggrin smilie

Listen to what an honest liberal has to say about that, especially at 2:25.

I don't care...I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.

@2799504

Cory Booker and Feinstein are the lowest of the low.
Well, except for maybe Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Shumer, Paul Ryan, Scott Pruitt and Mitch McConnell.

When it comes to congress there's no shortage of maggots.

Uh oh, are we agreeing again?
.

Nope, didn't happen. Hillary was a real professional, she sat for hours answering questions about Benghazi. Now Trump on the other hand, is whining every day about the witch hunt, trying to get the investigation stopped. Trying to stop the press from reporting the facts. Only a guilty person, like Trump, would want to stop an investigation into his criminal activities. Trump couldn't sit for 5 minutes without telling more lies.

Hillary's emails are gone..... where are Trump's tax returns? lol

Good post, Vic!

I don't remember that happening.

She isn't the president...so I don't care about Hillary.

But I understand your need to cling on to her shortcomings.

If you don't like Trump and his tweets, Vic, you can thank Hillary that we have him as president.

She not only screwed up Benghazi, she screwed up both of her presidential runs.   Big time.

@VicZinc Who said anything about Trump? The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

You did.

Who else would the "big crybaby" on Twitter be, otherwise?

The gentleman doth weasel too much, methinks.

@Thinkerbell You did. Who else would the "big crybaby" on Twitter be, otherwise? The gentleman doth weasel too much, methinks.

Your conclusion not mine. Why can't you people just answer a question with making it about your god-hero Trump?

@VicZinc Your conclusion not mine. Why can't you people just answer a question with making it about your god-hero Trump?

The question was about your devil-villain Trump.

And I answered it.

Unlike you, so I'll repeat: Who else would the "big crybaby" on Twitter be, otherwise?

@Thinkerbell The question was about your devil-villain Trump. And I answered it. Unlike you, so I'll repeat: Who else would...

I didn't say there was a crybaby. You did.

I asked if you remembered a crybaby, because I did not remember one.

Than you said something about Trump and I asked what you were talking about.

You replied by asking me "who else would be a big crybaby" other than Trump?

Now I have to repeat that I never said there was a crybaby. I clearly stated that I didn't remember one.

Now I am not even sure that I agree with you, because I have never actually seen Trump cry. I am not as close to him as you are, so maybe you have got some inside info.

Care to share? Is he really a "big crybaby"?

@VicZinc I didn't say there was a crybaby. You did. I asked if you remembered a crybaby, because I did not...

You said you didn't remember Hillary having "a Twitter meltdown over the Bengazi thing like a big crybaby", not that you didn't remember any "crybaby" at all.

And if you are going to quote me, at least try to get the quote correct. biggrin smilie

This comment was deleted.
@VicZinc

Au contraire, Vic... the Fabian socialists have had great success, e.g., in California.

Today California, tomorrow the world!