What do you like to do when waiting at the airport?

Image for post What do you like to do when waiting at the airport?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar People & Celebrities
6 31

Have a snack and do some people watching. I sometimes amuse my daughter by making up imaginary scenarios about their lives and where they're going. a smilie

@2799542

With a chopper, we used to land in the middle of the forest, if there was an opening enough to land the silly thing. With NH90, we almost never landed since it's a massive thing, but the troops needed to be deployed, so it was pretty much watching around: "Tree, a tree, an another tree, there's a tree, why is that tree there? I didn't ask it to be."

EDIT: For some reason, I wrote MH60 first. :D Just don't tell NHIndusteries, they might take it the wrong way. ;o) ;o)

@2799542

Rooster - lucky guy having your own plane . nme smilie

Never been in one

@Sunny_the_skeptic Never been in one

Sunny I like your new picture it is a real person, Is it you or dr. House??

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Sunny I like your new picture it is a real person, Is it you or dr. House??

I'm obviously not Hugh Laurie, but Dr House does a great job expressing my inner grumpiness.

I'm picturing ways to make airplanes fail. Don't blame me. Thank National Geographic and their docu-dramas. I think I would choose a break line failure.

@ZonkeyBalls I'm picturing ways to make airplanes fail. Don't blame me. Thank National Geographic and their docu-dramas. I think...

window opening would be bad for you. a small airline bar harbor had weirdo stuff happening always - congresswoman was flying and pulled a window open by accident. Then another time a worker got stuck hanging on a landing gear. they both lived Finally the owners crashed company was closed. good thing, one pilot lived with me for a while he was a drunk and a dummy. he was one of the good ones

I make sure that I've used the airport bathroom prior to boarding a flight. I once had to literally run to catch a commuter flight, and spent that flight in dire need of using facilities non-existent on board...

I eat and drink

I eat and drink

Have a snack and read a book.

I like to people watch, pray in chapels, sightsee, hit up gift shops, go eat.... stuff like that.