This is for Zonkie, who says he loves onions.

I was looking on line for nothing in particular -found this link about using onion skins. Not my thing but, hey maybe onion lovers like onion tea to drink with onion soup--YouTube video thumbnail

After Watching This You'll Never Throw Onion Skin Away Ever Again!After Watching This You'll Never Throw Onion Skin Away Ever Again! Decoction of onion skin contains the entire set of micro-elements. The infusion of onion s...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7APu38trV4
LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar Games
6 9

I like onions but I'll just stick with eating them, that seems like a lot of trouble..

@DandyDon I like onions but I'll just stick with eating them, that seems like a lot of trouble..

I think so too but hey it is supposed to be medicine , gotta work hard to get natural remedies

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I think so too but hey it is supposed to be medicine , gotta work hard to get natural remedies

Yea but I have too much stuff to remember now.
Take my vitamins, eat this, don't eat that.

I'll just keep using them to cook with.

@DandyDon Yea but I have too much stuff to remember now. Take my vitamins, eat this, don't eat that. I'll just keep using...

I hate to admit this, because I think I'm like Thor's third step-child, but... I don't get the joke. This is probably the first joke in thirteen million years, that is like Soviet Russia, where the joke gets you.