StarzAboves avatar People & Celebrities
1 12
@2800095

I think the political questions have slowed down, at least I haven't seen any of them. But I'm not on much anymore.

@2800112

Just a member speaking the truth, there was no arguing going on, and it certainly didn't deserve a down vote, but whatever.

Kind of sounds like trump and his moronic, incessant blathering.

@Flrdsgns Kind of sounds like trump and his moronic, incessant blathering.

lol Same ole crap too, isn't it? Fake news, no collusion....he's scared to death of the Mueller investigation. lol

@StarzAbove lol Same ole crap too, isn't it? Fake news, no collusion....he's scared to death of the Mueller investigation. lol

Did you see where trump took Hope Hicks to Ohio instead of his wife? Maybe he just wanted to a blow job on the flight over.

@Flrdsgns Did you see where trump took Hope Hicks to Ohio instead of his wife? Maybe he just wanted to a blow job on the...

lol No, I didn't know that. ON this last trip to Ohio? He's probably mad at Melania for defending Lebron James. lol

Anonymous