So many mother-in-law jokes, have you ever had any problems with your mother-in-law?

I was fortunate, my mother-in-law never told me what to do or interferred....she was the best.

ERNIE K.DOE - ''MOTHER IN LAW'' (1961)''Mother in Law'' - Lyrics (Mother in Law) Mother In Law (Mother in Law) Mother In Law The worst person I know (Mother-in law, mother-in law) (Mother-in law,...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EN5eJf5h_k
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
5 12

Mine was a stepmother-in-law who had been quite cruel to my husband as a child and when we were dating teenagers. She mellowed some with age, and I was always kind and respectful to her ... but my protective instincts remained in place.

No, but father-in-laws are also something to keep an eye on. Mine always things I bring trouble to his little girl, but then again, she's always trouble. :p

Not really, and I've had two of them. Three sort of, and only one of them did I have some problems with, on occasion.

@Piper2 Not really, and I've had two of them. Three sort of, and only one of them did I have some problems with...

That's good. My sister is the worst mother-in-law of all. She's always telling her daughter and son-in-law what to do...needless to say, they are fighting all the time.

I am a mother-in-law and I don't tell my daughter-in-law what to do ever. If I did I'm sure my son would come down hard on me. lol

@2800224

hahaha I paid for my own wedding, only because my parents couldn't afford it.

I live with one of my three sisters who tends to be high maintenance. Could be worse than a mother-in-law. We're blood so boundaries are trampled upon daily lol