Would You Rather:

If you pick Other, or not choose an option, you lose the game. //// Note: Many websites are considered social media, which is any website that has user-generated content that users can view, comment, share, communicate, interact, or create on the website themselves. Forums of any kind count. Art websites like DeviantArt count. Even Amirite is a social media.

Image for post Would You Rather:
58% Have to use only 1 social media for the rest of your life. 26% Have to post something on every single site on the internet at least once. 16% Other
Tanor_Fauxs avatar Jokes & Humour
3 10

I'm pretty much a one site dog.

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor Have to use only 1 social media for the rest... +3Reply

Heck, I'll go with option 2. At least it provides me with the interest of finding new websites I've never gone on before.

One downside I do consider are websites that are not in my native language and security, like i trust in my AV and other protective software, but I don't wanna end up with a virus posting on some porn website that I'll eventually have to post on.. but hey :p it'd be like a game for me to find as many sites in my lifetime.

Tanor_Fauxs avatar Tanor_Faux Have to post something on every single site on... +2Reply

I am on a few sites.Some see me daily and some I have forgotten I even joined.

well don;t do facebook much anymore, only to follow news,

deusvults avatar deusvult Have to use only 1 social media for the rest... +2Reply

Have joined a couple of sites lately out of necessity, but I'm on this one the most....

Works fine for me.

Sofias avatar Sofia Have to use only 1 social media for the rest... 0Reply

This is the only site i look at. I don't like games, if too many are posted by any individual I tunrethem out and go with people who like to talk on their own.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Have to use only 1 social media for the rest... 0Reply

I guess I don't have as much time to spend online as some people.

One site at a time, takes up enough of my spare time as I would like it to take.
I've never used Facebook or any of those other countless sites.

Right now I'm on this site....so my choice is easy to make.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Have to use only 1 social media for the rest... -1Reply