What's Something Rotten You Did As A Kid That Your Parents Still Don't Know About To This Day?

Image for post What's Something Rotten You Did As A Kid That Your Parents Still Don't Know About To This Day?
47% I Did This... 13% I Did That... 33% I'm Not Telling Because... 7% Other
Sir_Whatzs avatar Life
5 14

There's a bad school report they never saw.I forged the signature on the form that had to go back to school.
I still can't believe I got away with that-and I became a teacher.

ThePrinceofWaless avatar ThePrinceofWales I Did This... +3Reply
@ThePrinceofWales There's a bad school report they never saw.I forged the signature on the form that had to go back to school. I...

I tried something similar once when I was in grade-school. When interim progress reports came out, I ripped mine into a million pieces thinking it would slip past my mother's radar but alas, it did not. I received her verbal wrath one day after school inquiring of the whereabouts of aforementioned interim progress report. I can't remember any longer if I got grounded or got the belt to my derriere for that one but I'm sure Mommy Dearest did not let that slip by without repercussions

I'm an angel.

But when I wasn't an angel

My parents knew.

BlindMists avatar BlindMist I'm Not Telling Because... +3Reply

I played hookey a couple of times, went to a girlfriends house, spent the day goofing off. My mother never knew about it.

@StarzAbove I played hookey a couple of times, went to a girlfriends house, spent the day goofing off. My mother never knew...

OMG--

You rebellious child, you. Good thing she never did find out. Otherwise.... straight to a boarding school for wayward girls for you

@Sir_Whatz OMG-- You rebellious child, you. Good thing she never did find out. Otherwise.... straight to a boarding school...

lol Boarding school no way.....I wouldn't have been able to sit down for a couple of weeks. lol

I just thought of something! When I in the 2nd or 3rd grade...I one time snitched on some classmates who were being really unruly and sort of obnoxious when the teacher left the room. Before now....I've only confessed my shame about that to one or two people, and not my parents. a smilie

Piper2s avatar Piper2 I Did This... +1Reply

I broke a window on a shed. I was probably 9 years old at the time. I never told them, they never found out.

I'm not telling because my parents may be reading my comments here.  wary smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell I'm Not Telling Because... -1Reply