Do you like singing? What kind of songs do you (or would you) like to sing?

primeiros avatar Music
6 17
@2800367

Old Hitler was surely a jerk,
Who said, "Whistling's good while you work."
But then, Mussolini
Came by, bit his wienie,
And went on his way with a smirk.

My singing isn't great, but I do love to sing. My mom was constantly singing and teaching me songs. I love songs from the 40's through the 80's. It's almost as natural as breathing for me! a smilie

I sing random lyrics :p like i just come up with lyrics in my head. They really don't have meaning, but they do have a theme I suppose.

I sometimes also sing in another language, which I do for making my voice its own instrument, as I'm focusing on the tone and melody rather than the lyrics or words. It's a fine way to work at voice acting and finding what ranges you have to start with, and what ranges you could work on. I can already speak a few different voices, and i'm at the point where I don't know my original voice, cause I've done it so much hehe.

@2800366

Me singing would be really bad, so I only ever "sing" in my head, and even there I have trouble. :P

I love to sing. Sang in my high school choir, and sang in the choir at church, but not anymore. I love to hear someone sing as well.

Yup. All types, normally.

@Sofia Yup. All types, normally.

Oh, how cool. :)

I don't think I could sing well even if my life depended on it. :P

I take it you sing in Portuguese, English and maybe some other languages?

@primeiro Oh, how cool. :) I don't think I could sing well even if my life depended on it. :P I take it you sing in...

Well, I don't sing well either. I just like doing it, even sounding as bad as I do xD

Sure. I can't promise the words are accurate, but I'll do my best maniac smilie

@Sofia Well, I don't sing well either. I just like doing it, even sounding as bad as I do xD Sure. I can't promise the...

I usually just sing "inside my head". I guess I would sing random stuff more than I currently do if I lived alone. :P

lool. xD well, that's cool. :D

I love singing in choirs, especially old hymns.