Roosters avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
5 27
@2800800

How come? Great books!

@2800790

The book was killer, so hopefully the movie is too!

@2800794

There is a series of them and they're all good!

@2800814

I've seen that movie! It is good!

Yikes, that looks like a real "nail-biter", I haven't been in the ocean since I saw "Jaws". lol

I probably will. I'm very curious about this "Jaws on Steroids" as it's being described ... and my daughter loves movies like this. a smilie

Looks almost as good as Sharknado! I am there. Just re-watched Jaws so I am pumped.

@VicZinc Looks almost as good as Sharknado! I am there. Just re-watched Jaws so I am pumped.

Steve Alten wrote a great series of books about "Meg". Far better than that Sharknado crap! Hopefully they stick to the story line in the books.

@Rooster Steve Alten wrote a great series of books about "Meg". Far better than that Sharknado crap! Hopefully they stick to...

I was half joking. I did enjoy sharknado for the "camp". This trailer looks great and I will definitely see this movie unless it bombs out.

@Rooster I hope it doesn't! I remember that book was a hard one to put down!

I have not read any fiction in a while, maybe I should start again, sounds interesting.

I was expecting Meg Griffin... I wasn't disappointed!

No I read the book and that was wonderful. Movies just mess up the way I imagine characters to look.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred No I read the book and that was wonderful. Movies just mess up the way I imagine characters to look.

Actually? The movie used parts of the three "Meg" books and was pretty darn close to them. Rare nowadays!

I really DO like Jason Statham. This is a new kind of adversary!
When I saw Jaws all those years ago - it was pretty disturbing for me. It made such an impression on my psyche - it was hard to back in the water!

This guy is so big, I may be able to switch my brain to SciFi mode and watch it.

Probably not..not much of a movie watcher and I never heard of it.

If I get the notion to watch a movie, it'll be one of the classics and that doesn't happen a lot either.