It's a gloomy day in my neighborhood, let's put some sunshine here on Amirite. Post happy songs, post some beautiful flowers, anything that you like.

...Enjoy your Wednesday!

Sunshine On My Shoulders - John Denver - LyricsSunshine On My Shoulders - John Denver - Lyrics --- Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry Sunshine on the water looks s...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PqirnCVKPU
StarzAboves avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
2 22
@JanHaskell

Beautiful song Jan, thanks for sharing. l smilie

No sunshine please :p i already got a tad bit of a headache from being outside in it.

I'm putting this up, because it reminds me of my A/C.

@StarzAbove Sorry. Take two of these and call me in the morning...

It is morning :P So i'm calling your bluff! Besides, got my handy Aleve on me heh.

@Tanor_Faux It is morning :P So i'm calling your bluff! Besides, got my handy Aleve on me heh.

Aleve is good. I used to suffer from migraines, I had every kind of test imaginable, my doctor finally prescribed Amerge....it was magic. Headache was gone in about 10 minutes and after about 6 months, no more headaches. And it's very rare when I have a headache now.

You have my sympathy.

Not exactly a cool breeze or icy chill song, but Britney Spears though!

@2800940

Looks like you prefer the cold weather. lol

@2801020

It was about sunshine, but that's OK, I enjoyed your song. Thanks for sharing.

That's so cute, thanks for sharing, Piper.