I love going to the air shows, especially when the Blue Angels and the Thunderbirds are there. How about you?

They are awesome. I had the privilege of seeing all three greats at one air show in Dayton, OH, a few years ago. The Blue Angels, The Thunderbirds, and the Snowbirds. They are all amazing.

Blue Angels Spectacular at Oshkosh - Sat 29 July 17Here's the U.S. Navy's Blue Angels second Oshkosh performance, on Saturday, 29 July 2017. The team flew full shows once on Friday and once on Saturday. Dazzl...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75-vIJ7_YgQ
StarzAboves avatar People & Celebrities
4 19

Yes! They are amazing! a smilie

@JanHaskell Yes! They are amazing!

Yes they are. One time they were here for a show, I didn't go to that one, but I was in my backyard when they were heading home. they tipped their wings as they flew over my house. I told everyone they were saying goodbye to me. lol lol

I've seen all three, Blue Angels, Thunderbirds and Snowbirds. I was most impressed with the Snowbirds. I used to go to the air races in Reno every year and in the late 70s they had Air Races in Mojave that were always fun.

@Flrdsgns I've seen all three, Blue Angels, Thunderbirds and Snowbirds. I was most impressed with the Snowbirds. I used to...

I've been to a lot of the shows, all great, but I have seen the Angels the most.

Anything to do with jets, I love.

The Air Show is an annual event I refuse to miss. I get a thrill watching the Blue Angels and Thunderbirds.

The power and agility of those machines is breathtaking - not to mention the skill of the pilots and crew that maintain those birds.

I am just really, really glad they are on our side!

@Budwick The Air Show is an annual event I refuse to miss. I get a thrill watching the Blue Angels and Thunderbirds. The...

I feel the same, although I missed going to any this year.

They are amazing, such precision....

Can't forget the Canadian Snowbirds!

@2800907

Remember the Red Baron - a P-51 with counter rotating props? That was one fun plane to watch at the races.

@2800907

They usually have those at the air shows too. Great planes.

@2800914

Wow, you are a man of many talents. Those are great planes.

yes always did when i had someone to go with.

No. I do not endorse allowing our government to "buzz" our cities with war planes. It is a gross violation of the spirit of the Third amendment. The Second protects our right to bear arms and the Third prevents the military from infringing on our private domains.

I did enjoy going to some of those, when my father was in the Air Force. I've not been to one since, however.

Guess you best not attend any shows. lol

Yes I went when I had a partner not now, I would probably get lost on my own.