Let's Play, Guess the Word! Game 1: _ _ _ _ _ (See first post for clues)

I thought i'd bring back some word games to play. This game style is similar to Password. The # of underscores tells you how many letters the word has. I'll give a word you have to guess, and in the first post, I'll give four words as clues. If no one can get it after a day passes, I'll give two more words as clues so watch for a follow-up comment.

Image for post Let's Play, Guess the Word! Game 1: _ _ _ _ _ (See first post for clues)
Tanor_Fauxs avatar Jokes & Humour
4 23
@DandyDon Visor..

Nope~. It has something to do with the clues i've given. Try changing the tense of the words or different meanings. The password could be a synonym, could be part of a phrase, etc.

Sentry

@Carla Sentry

Word has 5 letters, the underscores tell you how many letters it has.

The word clues are:

Body

Look

Guard

Out

@Tanor_Faux The word clues are: Body Look Guard Out

As a day has passed, I'll give two more words as clues:

The next two word clues are:

Compass

Wrist

@2800942

The # of underscores in the title tell you how many letters the word has. The clues are not the word in the blank.

The next two word clues are:

Compass

Wrist

Five letters? Whitney Houston. That was easy.

@ZonkeyBalls Five letters? Whitney Houston. That was easy.

You have 4 of the letters in that right, including the begiinning of the pronunciation~. I won't give you credit, but knowing you, the last two clues got it for ya.

@ZonkeyBalls Don't count on it. I'm just as stupid as I look. ;o) Wouldn't want to risk it.

You don't look stupid, :P i mean if you were then Stone Cold/Steve Austin is stupid, and you look like a mini-him a bit. Can you wrestle?

smart?

with being compass and wrist I would tend to say smart watch, both 5 letter words lol

@deusvult smart? with being compass and wrist I would tend to say smart watch, both 5 letter words lol

The words:

Body

Look

Guard

Out

also refer to the word in some way. Though technically you have the right idea~. Won't say who got the right answer just yet.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred nope no time for games.

Well you're a little late for this one :p cause the next round is up already.

Anonymous